BREAKING - Ed Orgeron Signs Massive Extension at LSU

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
ACD9A368-353E-4F0F-80D3-FFC319702906.gif

84951D13-9498-4510-9D39-A3C94BDC47E2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I commend him for making very intelligent coaching hire decisions and recruiting his and his staff's *** off.

But for a guy who historically was really bad as a coach, I think I would have waited on an extension.

He's starting to get older and is a Louisiana guy so it's not like he'd jump elsewhere.

They will be regretting that now that their golden boy is going to the nfl. Buyout will be massive
That was my first thought as well. I don't see teams trying to poach him, since they know the magic in the bottle was a special QB, and even more special passing game coordinator. Good for him getting paid, but it might backfire on LSU.

Advertisement
I ain’t mad at ED if they offering it you take that money.

Is it smart on LSU behalf I’d say no but hey I never thought he win them a national championship either so 🤷🏾‍♂️
Didn't A&M give Jimbo 10 million for 10 years? Looks to me like LSU for bargain at market prices today. Ed might not ever win another NC but he won one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get an extension Iike that for guy that you know is never leaving and had a QB produce what could be the greatest season ever for a college QB.
He didn’t suddenly become a fantastic coach, good for him, dumb for LSU.

Advertisement
Back