Breaking - Deion news to blow your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Videos of actual CIS porsters shot just today, making the rounds

648E0ABF-74C2-4EA6-B4F4-6C5BFF489F42.gif

I’ve never seen anything like this.

Some of you guys are unbelievable, you’re humping on Prime’s leg like *** starved dogs.

Feel free to post any more that you have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes fans in regards to Deion Sanders take one of two forms...

One wants him to fail because they know he's good and he's eventually going to get to FSU and be a real problem.
The other just kind of realizes he's eventually going to get to FSU and be a real problem.

Advertisement
Coach Prime is one of the most arrogant & insincere windbags that I've seen. Could run like the wind but avoided tackling as much as possible. Did a "Workout with the Pros" or some show like that and his insights were PATHETIC. He laughed off doing dumbbell curls and most of the other exercises like it was a total joke. Came off as a really insincere a@@. On the other hand, Ray Lewis did a show in that same series that was full of substance, useful insights, and was incredibly motivational. Ray's show was done by a consummate professional -- the best to ever play his position. Coach Prime's episode was IMHO a total embarrassment. The hype machine will only get him so far. Personally, I would not want to play for him or be associated with him in any way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canes fans in regards to Deion Sanders take one of two forms...

One wants him to fail because they know he's good and he's eventually going to get to FSU and be a real problem.
The other just kind of realizes he's eventually going to get to FSU and be a real problem.
Anthony Anderson GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

He won’t win more than 4 games next year.

Advertisement
I've always found Neon Deion to be an interesting character and truth be told, I don't mind hearing about what's going on. Still, I'm not sure why there's multiple threads, was surprised at that, so I'd just merge them. Well, providing that's not a pain in the ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back