Braylon Braxton

Advertisement
Advertisement
richard pryor praise GIF by Soul Train

All time classic

Advertisement
Just got absolutely blue balled. How tf are you gonna hype me up talking about "communication has ramped up" and then I come here the next day and he's committed to ******* Tulsa.
Hey man I’m not in his back pocket lol I was told that even with Tulsa looming. That being said the staff made it Garcia or bust anyway with all of these QB’s

He’s the second QB to give us the cold shoulder as soon as we applied pressure it’s not a coincidence

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t believe we gave an offer at all. Even with the communication picking up. He took offense to it
Ok. So I’m assuming they were picking up communication because we’re interested but he wasn’t the top priority and he felt like they were stringing him along in case they don’t get another QB - when he’s available- and so he said fûck it.

We always have a slow playing issue with back up options. We don’t know how to do it or when to pull the trigger it seems.

Ok. So I’m assuming they were picking up communication because we’re interested but he wasn’t the top priority and he felt like they were stringing him along in case they don’t get another QB - when he’s available- and so he said fûck it.

We always have a slow playing issue with back up options. We don’t know how to do it or when to pull the trigger it seems.
From what I gather it wasn’t necessarily him having the issue with waiting. His family wanted him not to get left out to dry with so much uncertainty this year

Advertisement
Back