Braylon Braxton

pasadenacb6

Redshirt Freshman
Yes.. I hope we get Jake Garcia. I think he will bring that Cali swagger down here in Dade. And he has alot of upside... But this man Braylon Braxton looks like a gem. 3 star recruit kinda falling under the radar. He's teammates with Arroyo who just committed to us as well. DIAZ offer this man ! He still needs work but his upside is through the roof imo. Rocket arm, seems to have good pocket presence and the ability to make plays with his feet. And that's that type of QB we need in this new Lashlee system.

What Y'all Think My Cane Brotha's ?

Advertisement
Yes.. I hope we get Jake Garcia. I think he will bring that Cali swagger down here in Dade. And he has alot of upside... But this man Braylon Braxton looks like a gem. 3 star recruit kinda falling under the radar. He's teammates with Arroyo who just committed to us as well. DIAZ offer this man ! He still needs work but his upside is through the roof imo. Rocket arm, seems to have good pocket presence and the ability to make plays with his feet. And that's that type of QB we need in this new Lashlee system.

What Y'all Think My Cane Brotha's ?

Hopefully we offer! Charles power just said this

I might contend that Braylon Braxton is the most under-recruited quarterback in the 2021 cycle. The Frisco (Texas) Independence prospect checks the boxes from a physical skill and production standpoint. He has one of the stronger downfield arms we’ve seen on video with the ability to push the football vertically with ease. Braxton also shows some dangerous playmaking ability as an improviser and run threat. He regularly escapes pressure and is capable of ripping off long runs.

129COMMENTS
Braxton had a big junior season at Independence, accounting for over 4,000 total yards and 56 total scores against six interceptions. His 10+ inch hands and genetics (father played at Houston) certainly don’t hurt either. Current collegiate interest for Braxton includes Coastal Carolina, UConn and Hawaii.

Current Top247 Ranking: No. 36 pro-style

Hopefully we offer! Charles power just said this

I might contend that Braylon Braxton is the most under-recruited quarterback in the 2021 cycle. The Frisco (Texas) Independence prospect checks the boxes from a physical skill and production standpoint. He has one of the stronger downfield arms we’ve seen on video with the ability to push the football vertically with ease. Braxton also shows some dangerous playmaking ability as an improviser and run threat. He regularly escapes pressure and is capable of ripping off long runs.

129COMMENTS
Braxton had a big junior season at Independence, accounting for over 4,000 total yards and 56 total scores against six interceptions. His 10+ inch hands and genetics (father played at Houston) certainly don’t hurt either. Current collegiate interest for Braxton includes Coastal Carolina, UConn and Hawaii.

Current Top247 Ranking: No. 36 pro-style

Wow awesome info man. Didn't read that thanks. But yea he would most definitely fit perfectly in this new spread up tempo we will he running. DIAZ GET ON IT !!

Get this info to Lashlee, pronto! I’m pretty sure he already knows about the kid, however.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched his highlights from junior year. Clearly has a rocket arm and also fit some throws into close windows. Would have no problem taking him and a grad transfer

Here is some videos on Braylon Braxton: Shot gun for an arm, and able to heave the ball well over 50-60 yards.
Watched da video! He is a take, there are things to work with! arm talent, pocket awareness, it factor, sight progression, doesn't lock on to a receiver!

Advertisement
Advertisement
communication has ramped up enough for me to mention it
richard pryor praise GIF by Soul Train

Advertisement
Back