Braylon Braxton

Advertisement
Just got absolutely blue balled. How tf are you gonna hype me up talking about "communication has ramped up" and then I come here the next day and he's committed to ******* Tulsa.
Me after reading the last couple of pages in this thread:
Tulsa.....
1603899507524.gif

Advertisement
I admittedly don't know much about the kid and his play, a quick glance at this offer sheet, prompts me to ask where are the offers from the Texas schools? Was last year his first year playing?

From what I gather it wasn’t necessarily him having the issue with waiting. His family wanted him not to get left out to dry with so much uncertainty this year

I hear what you're saying, and I don't disrespect the family at all.

And forgive me if I don't have an encyclopedic 40-year recall of Tulsa recruiting like LCE has (kidding)...but has there ever really been a need to "lock-in" for a spot at Tulsa? Just curious.

Advertisement
I hear what you're saying, and I don't disrespect the family at all.

And forgive me if I don't have an encyclopedic 40-year recall of Tulsa recruiting like LCE has (kidding)...but has there ever really been a need to "lock-in" for a spot at Tulsa? Just curious.
No but he doesn’t have as many REAL options as one might expect. QB’s at the few bigger options he does have are locked in and Miami hasn’t given him any reason to be confident

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back