BrianF

Sophomore
Looks like he has finalized 1 official date and setting up others per Scumpini:

Took 2 officials - OU and UK

- Sept 1st: Bama vs UL - Neutral site - UOV
- Sept 8th: Gaytors vs UK - UOV
- Sept 29th: Bama vs Lafayette - OV
- Oct 6th: UM vs FSWho -UOV

Wants to set up Oregon, gaytors and UM as officials.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like he has finalized his official dates per Scumpini:

- Sept 1st: Bama vs UL
- Sept 8th: Gaytors vs UK
- Sept 29th: Bama vs Lafayette
- Oct 6th: UM vs FSWho
I feel good about Miami but I have been saying since April that Bama is the team to watch because of his relationship with Kool.

He's not a take for Bama. Their 247 board doesn't even mention him as an option for finishing their class

Advertisement
The decision date being set in stone for a while makes me think he already knows where he's going. Can't imagine he'd be announcing on his mom's birthday just to give her the middle finger and bolt for Bama.

Two visits to baga? Somethings up there. Kids don't visit a school 2 times in one month for garbage games during their football season if their isn't strong interest. If his mom wants him at The U then the second visit is for him to get him mom to buy in since we playing the guessing game.

Two visits to baga? Somethings up there. Kids don't visit a school 2 times in one month for garbage games during their football season if their isn't strong interest. If his mom wants him at The U then the second visit is for him to get him mom to buy in since we playing the guessing game.

might be a mistake since a kid can't take two OVs to the same school

Advertisement
Bama game vs Louisville is in Orlando

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even going to say that, he’s just not a high priority for them and they have limited room. Regardless Braylen Ingraham is very talented and can move well with his size
I'm not knocking his talent they just love big bruising dts who really stop the run well i mean at an extremely high rate and i just dont think thats him

Advertisement
Back