Brayden Lenius

Advertisement
We need both lenius and njoku. Gotta start filling up positions so a few people can be redshirted and developed (dobbard definitely should of been a redshirt for example...)

Remember Willlie Broughton!!

yeah, come to think of it, Willie Lee was a pup when he matriculated (nothing dirty there, that's a different word), all of 16 I think.

His brother was one of the strongest guys I ever saw in football, Dock Luckie. A very average football player, though.
Ya I saw Doc throw the shot and discus unreal!!!!!

Advertisement
I think staff is waiting on Griffin, if he's a no-go we go full bore after this kid or the NJ wr.

Griffin and Lenius aren't to me connected in anyway. He's 16 so you have to imagine Griffin can leave when the kid gets into his peak here so you bring them both in. Lenius looks like a beast but nobody knows how he'll respond immediately to College so you cant say he's a backup plan you either want him now or not at all
1jamaicancane-
I only think they are connected because of the type of wr they are.They are either hybrids or big wrs and we have Langham /Brady already in the loop as taller wrs.I get your point but I was thinking that Griffin is so dynamic that they have to have a backup up plan for him.David Njoku with those hops could probably come in and make an immediate impact.

Advertisement
I don't know if you can say distance is a factor at this point WSU is his leader at this point because that is his best offer right now. Only has three offers from SDSU Utah and WSU

Advertisement
I talked to a coach out in Cali who's seen Chaminade play multiple times. He said Lenius should have upwards of 50 offers. Coach told me he's the absolute real deal.

When I told coach Lenius is only 16 he about lost it. Couldn't believe it. "16 and he's built and plays LIKE THAT?! Why every team in America isn't on him, I'll never understand".

Suffice it to say that he'll be one **** of a steal. And hopefully wearing Orange and Green next season.
Kid could grow into a freak of a te!

I talked to a coach out in Cali who's seen Chaminade play multiple times. He said Lenius should have upwards of 50 offers. Coach told me he's the absolute real deal.

When I told coach Lenius is only 16 he about lost it. Couldn't believe it. "16 and he's built and plays LIKE THAT?! Why every team in America isn't on him, I'll never understand".

Suffice it to say that he'll be one **** of a steal. And hopefully wearing Orange and Green next season.
Kid could grow into a freak of a te!

Jimmy graham...

Advertisement
Back