Brayden Lenius

canegang3

Freshman
James Coley just started following Lenius on twitter. I think we will be offering him soon. I expect him to commit on the spot

Advertisement
Good. Wonder why we havent offered already. By all accounts, this kid sounds like a **** of a steal. Guess they are still waiting on Rudolph and Lane to make it official to FSU.

How funny would it be for us to be taking multiple kids and some of the biggest play makers from State champion teams from BOTH FLorida AND California.

Are we still sure though that Lenius is for this class? He's a stud but **** im not reading anywhere else he's 2014

Advertisement
Yes wanted this kid offered ever since Pete first mentioned him. Im sure if we offer him and he commits Kaaya will be a 100% and we can finally kill all the UCLA talk.

Advertisement
I just don't see how he's not a take. If I disregard the star rating, the kid looks like a blue chip prospect. His size and athleticism are freakish, especially considering his age. And his production continued to get better throughout the season.

SInce he's just 16 somebody really has to summarize the rivals article I posted because idk how his parents will feel about hjim going all the way out here

Advertisement
He's from canada so I don't see his parents having any problems of him coming down to miami since they allowed him to go to LA for his senior year.

Summary
-a bunch of schools are coming hard at him including miami
- he set up a visit to Washington state for 1/24. They are the current favorites
- he might visit Colorado with his two teammates
- waiting for more offers (we haven't offered obviously)

I talked to a coach out in Cali who's seen Chaminade play multiple times. He said Lenius should have upwards of 50 offers. Coach told me he's the absolute real deal.

When I told coach Lenius is only 16 he about lost it. Couldn't believe it. "16 and he's built and plays LIKE THAT?! Why every team in America isn't on him, I'll never understand".

Suffice it to say that he'll be one **** of a steal. And hopefully wearing Orange and Green next season.

Advertisement
Summary
-a bunch of schools are coming hard at him including miami
- he set up a visit to Washington state for 1/24. They are the current favorites
- he might visit Colorado with his two teammates
- waiting for more offers (we haven't offered obviously)

at this point in the game by the end of the dead period offers will be even more scarce depending on how teams fair with studs they want from earliar. If Coley wants him now and im sure Kaayas been hyping us up I would see him committing

Advertisement
Back