Brayden Lenius

He worked Adoree Jackson all night long. Every time a play was needed this kid made the play, if it wasn't a great catch he was forcing Jackson into a interference call.

Advertisement
After watching him play last week, this kid needs an offer right now. He looked to be big and unrecoverable before he hurt his ankle. He looks like a 4 star caliber player.

Advertisement
Derrick Griffin aint comin then I presume

They would have NOTHING to do with each other. The kids 16 he he's not going to jump Griffin or even half of the wrs here but to put him in UTough the next 3 years omg he can be a monster

Miami isn't and shouldn't be the kind of program that waits three years for a kid to hopefully develop. There are plenty of other kids every year who can come in and be counted on to contribute before their senior season rolls around.

His 3rd year would be his redshirt sophmore year.

Fellas, this kid is the truth. I watched the Chaminade vs Sierra game and this dude stood out! He killed Sierra, a team that features 3 Division 1 prospects.
After the game, I immediately DM Ariz on twitter about him. Obviously the staff saw the same thing.

Plus this can only help with Kaaya. Don't let the stars fool you, he's the demetrius Jackson of offensive recruits

Advertisement
Fellas, this kid is the truth. I watched the Chaminade vs Sierra game and this dude stood out! He killed Sierra, a team that features 3 Division 1 prospects.
After the game, I immediately DM Ariz on twitter about him. Obviously the staff saw the same thing.

Plus this can only help with Kaaya. Don't let the stars fool you, he's the demetrius Jackson of offensive recruits

3 D1 guys? Serra has 3 5* guys. (Adoree', Green, Houstin)

Like 20 kids off that team will go to BCS conferences.

Very young, but Al likes to wait on kids. Redshirt for sure. Maybe him and Kaaya shirt together and then get to the field as a pair. Tall recievers are the thing now. How many 6'1" dbs does the average team have. If Griffin makes it in, he is our elite this year and to Coley. With the other WRs coming in, we can wait for this kid to grwo. 16! We have no idea how big he might get. He has maybe 3 years of growth left, 2 for sure. Kid might add a couple more inches.

Advertisement
Any tape. Hasn't K9 seen him play in person?

Twice, and each time I was trying to get peoples attention towards this guy. I absolutely believe he can be a match-up nightmare in a few yeas as move-TE. The staff is now on him and went to his practice a few days ago. Just 16 and his best football is in front of him...

I dont mind playing the "smartest guys in the room" game, but why the **** doesnt this kid have more offers than just San Diego State? We cant be the only ones who saw what this kid can do. A 16 year old with those kinds of measurables is impressive. Just hope this isnt a Josh Holmes 2.0. (Remember, Josh was 16 when he graduated and we all thought we were looking at the next big thing because he was athletic and was young and was a wrestler. But we didnt know why no one else saw what we saw. We found out why. Lol)

Advertisement
I dont mind playing the "smartest guys in the room" game, but why the **** doesnt this kid have more offers than just San Diego State? We cant be the only ones who saw what this kid can do. A 16 year old with those kinds of measurables is impressive. Just hope this isnt a Josh Holmes 2.0. (Remember, Josh was 16 when he graduated and we all thought we were looking at the next big thing because he was athletic and was young and was a wrestler. But we didnt know why no one else saw what we saw. We found out why. Lol)

Holmes was also a kid that was injured quit a bit if I remember correctly.

You do realize you're comparing a 16 year old Defensive Tackle prospect to a 16 year old Wide Receiver prospect right?

Lol! JerzeyCane, you missed the point. Nobody is on this kid. Are we that much better at talent evaluating then everyone else? This kid went from a one offer kid to the next Mike Evans potentitally by us on this board but for some reason no other coaching staff sees this. I am all for finding "diamond in the rough" types. Believe me. Thats what this program was built on. But what is the downside to this kid? Nobody has mentioned any..

Lol! JerzeyCane, you missed the point. Nobody is on this kid. Are we that much better at talent evaluating then everyone else? This kid went from a one offer kid to the next Mike Evans potentitally by us on this board but for some reason no other coaching staff sees this. I am all for finding "diamond in the rough" types. Believe me. Thats what this program was built on. But what is the downside to this kid? Nobody has mentioned any..

Fair enough. I like the receivers that we already have in the fold. I don't think anyone left on the board is better than Stacy Coley, Derrick Griffin, or Calvin Ridley, so I'd be willing to take a stab on a "diamond in the rough" type if you will. I haven't seen enough from him to make a judgement either way and the "Mike Evans" stuff is hyperbole anyway. Don't pay any attention to that.

Advertisement
Back