Braxton Berrios

Advertisement
223.jpg

I think he can have the type of career Thearon Collier was headed towards. Berrios might not have any Hank or Hurns type seasons, but I expect high production every season. Such a freak athlete and he should benefit from some good QB play in his career. Can't wait.

Advertisement
I think he can have the type of career Thearon Collier was headed towards. Berrios might not have any Hank or Hurns type seasons, but I expect high production every season. Such a freak athlete and he should benefit from some good QB play in his career. Can't wait.

Agree, and man I can't help but be bummed every time I think about Collier's career. Love the fact that he and Kaaya have been tight all along.... it also sounds like Kaaya and Dobard have a connection. All of this is great for us.

In terms of his skill sets, he certainly does remind me of Collier. Great comparison.

In terms of his skill sets, he certainly does remind me of Collier. Great comparison.

Berrios might have a little bit more shake in him, but remember that punt return against UVA? Collier ****ed everyone on that team. Think Collier put on a little bit of bad weight and hurt his game a bit but there's no denying he was ready from the get go. I know Berrios has some big competition for playing time but he is the type of kid that will be ready immediately, just like Thearon. He can do serious damage underneath and has a surprisingly thick build to withstand some punishment.

Advertisement

Berrios might have a little bit more shake in him, but remember that punt return against UVA?

YES I SURE DO. Commentary is awesome.

[video=youtube;Qg5G7SJNq6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5G7SJNq6k[/video]

Agree, and man I can't help but be bummed every time I think about Collier's career. Love the fact that he and Kaaya have been tight all along.... it also sounds like Kaaya and Dobard have a connection. All of this is great for us.

We need the whole team to be tight, no room for a divide locker room.

Advertisement
Absolute stud that beat out OU and OSU head on for......but Al can't recruit.

Kid is the next Santana Moss here.

Absolute stud that beat out OU and OSU head on for......but Al can't recruit.

Kid is the next Santana Moss here.

No he can't and lol @ him being the next Santana Moss.

Thearon Collier is a great comparison based on his HS work, although Berrios looks quicker than Thearon was.

Advertisement

We need the whole team to be tight, no room for a divide locker room.

Where the **** did you get "divided locker room" out of anything that he posted?

Advertisement
Back