Braxton Berrios

orange&green84

All-ACC
Sit and learn just like edleman did with Wes walker. If your in a dynasty fantasy league may be a good idea to stash Braxton for when Edleman hangs it up.
Edelman may not get the chance to hang it up. Belichick's notorious for cutting guys a year early rather than a year later.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Those c0cksuckers will probably somehow trade for Kyle Rudolph and only end up giving up a late 3rd round pick or something.

fraggle

Redshirt Freshman
Okay, my bad...should've suggested Berrios could be the next Wes Welker who was a reliable connection with Brady and I think Berrios posses a similar skill set as Welker.

CaneDog66

Junior
Berrios is lucky; he gets to sit and learn from some great receivers. Like another poster said, if he can start to emulate what Wes/Julian have done then more than likely he will be given the chance, allowing the aforementioned players to be cut. Berrios also doesn’t carry the injury bug that Edelman does, and I think would play it smarter when going up against tougher, bigger DB’s in the pros. But he’s got the short area quickness and shiftiness they look for out of the slot. Great place for Braxton to land in the league.