Braxton Berrios

Advertisement
but, but, but, all posters on this board that are keyboard coaches/experts spent so much time ing about his "Fair chatches", can kiss mine and his a$$. Go watch him in the NFL next year.. Don't bother stepping up and saying that you were wrong

Going to miss this kid next year, he is a leader in and off the field. Fantastic player and should be a great player in the league.

Advertisement
He is a big time player in big games who understands the history of this program. He was a savage against FSU and got the party started against VT. Can’t wait to see what he does vs. ND.

Only thing I can complain about is his celebration and tweaking of his ankle after the chest bump.
Would have been horrible to have him miss games on something like that.

Advertisement
Big time player steps up in big time games, his catches were at key times, and he just balled out.

Kid is ballin! He and all the seniors should be granted another year as a golden hardship. Imagine next year with an experienced QB, better OL and Richards, Harley, Thomas and POPE!

He was also coming off that knee injury coming in. Everybody know that first year back, you’re not the Same player. I think he got his speed and agility back and the coaches started to notice. He’s also smart as **** and doesn’t make mental mistakes, which is huge.

Advertisement
Man I'll tell you what.....i ve talked a lot of chit about this dude over the years but he is the kinda hurricane you want all players to emulate. He's all Miami all the time. A true cane. Love this dude.

Preacher Richt has taught me I must forgive da man who talk **** about Cane Berrios in da past, and so I shall. You have confessed yo sin and reformed. Carry on.

He was also coming off that knee injury coming in. Everybody know that first year back, you’re not the Same player. I think he got his speed and agility back and the coaches started to notice. He’s also smart as **** and doesn’t make mental mistakes, which is huge.

This. Compounded with al Fraulden fattening him up like a **** pig

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back