Braxton Berrios

Southcane

Senior
I know I know......this does need it's own thread.

Tough. Rugged. Durable. Smart. Dependable. Fighter. Winner. True Cane.

If you disagree with any of those descriptions then meet me in a deserted dark ally somewhere lol

Advertisement
Went from most hated fair catching idiot after the past 3 seasons and 3 games to STRAIGHT BALLER PLAY MAKER.

Kid is STRAIGHT MIAMI!

Young Mr. Berrios, I salute you! Way to fight and prove that not only you belong standing tall on the big stage, but you Fugging own it!!

Advertisement
Went from most hated fair catching idiot after the past 3 seasons and 3 games to STRAIGHT BALLER PLAY MAKER.

Kid is STRAIGHT MIAMI!

Yep, was hard to know if he'd still have as many receptions once Richards came back. Although I wouldn't say he was hated after the first game this year. And 8 receptions through 2 games was a vast improvement.

At least i didnt hear a wes welker comparison this game. As a matter of fact i havent heard one of those in awhile.

I knew he would ball out this season. So many people here gave up on him.
I feel very happy for him. Not only for what he did yesterday but because I know there is more to come.

Advertisement
The guy is an animal in all respects. He comes out there and balls like that on the field while maintaining a 3.96 GPA with a double major? I’m not sure if everyone here appreciates how hard that is with a football player schedule. He’s just serious about life. Have to love that.

Advertisement
He has always had hart and toughness, he actually has given FSU fits his whole time at UM..
2 years ago he makes a catch that he just barely missed we win... without his punt return last year we are not in a good position to score.
Yesterday speaks for itself... he will get paid on Sundays... to much will power and skill not to

Advertisement
The guy should never have to pay for a beer in Miami for the rest of his life.

8 receptions for 90 yds. 2 of his catches were TDs and I think 3 were big third down conversions. Not to mention the punt return. Big ups Berrios.

Advertisement
Back