Braxton Berrios doing better than I thought

In addition to having that sneaky athleticism, Berrios has a real blue collar work ethic and is a very intelligent player. Berrios can always be counted on. He brings his hard hat and lunch pail to work everyday.

Advertisement
It's funny how people think less of his athletic prowess just because he's white 🤣. He was always a burner at Miami, but ever more impressive was his quickness and agility. He's as quick as any player I've ever watched. Maybe not as fluid, but his quick, choppy cuts and changes of direction were always second to none.

Advertisement
It's funny how people think less of his athletic prowess just because he's white 🤣. He was always a burner at Miami, but ever more impressive was his quickness and agility. He's as quick as any player I've ever watched. Maybe not as fluid, but his quick, choppy cuts and changes of direction were always second to none.

Not to go too far OT here, but same thing happened with Restrepo. And I am/was a huge fan of Ibietta. We'll see how he does at LSU. I get why Mario didn't recruit him. But I think it was a mistake. Twitchy/shifty slot guys with good hands are critical to staying on schedule. Berrios was always open, and I mean always.

Advertisement
Back