Brashard Smith

Ppl don't want to hear this but since we entered ACC play, Dawson has been as bad, IF NOT WORSE, than Gattis.

That goaline 4th down play was a perfect opportunity to bust out the wildcat. Everyone knew you were running anyway, might as well have an extra blocker.

And yes I know it was an rpo but you're qb is cooked and at some point playcalls need to be made to adjust for players performances.

Also, our offense moved great when we went spread with space, even the run game opened up. Then we went back to the wrs becoming blockers at the LOS.

Advertisement
I hope he stays but his talent is being wasted…..
After A&M game Mario said Brashard great talent & they are workingppm ways to use him more. Atill working. Pn the 4th & one watched Rutgers on 4th one 1 yard line against Indiana & used tush push With runner right on center & had
huge offensive lineman 3 yards back charge in to runner and Knock him onto end zone. Next day on ESPN sonal saw 3 other teams use same play. Wish Canes gad something like that yesterday

The one game Tyler didn't start, he was actually a focal point of the offense. Not sure what is going on but it's intriguing.
It’s not rocket science. Play calling can be better, but Tyler isn’t reading the field, making good decisions, or good throws.

The dude sucks.

I don’t care what potential he showed before, all that is gone.

Play Emory all first team reps now or lose the team. It’s obvious.

Only prayer we have against FSU is bro ball…With a mix of J.Brown, B.Smith and Parrish. This has to be the game plan.

We have a scared to death basket case at QB…. He's Chuck Knoblach right now.

Bro ball only option (only reason we won Clem/VA games)

70-30 run/pass split
AT LEAST 15 rushes Jacurri Brown
At least 7 touches run/catch Brashard Smith
70/30 workload split with Fletcher/Parrish (Parrish had a real burst when he came in briefly last night)

Advertisement
Everybody gets their playmakers the ball, except Miami. It’s incredible how hard everything is. I swear it’s on purpose. Why the **** does Dawson motion receivers in and bring more people into the box when he runs the ball?

Motions X in, X and Cam have a 20 minute conversation on who they are blocking. If it isn't obvious enough...

His usage was disappointing. I’d like to see him lined up all over the field and in the backfield. 1 touch is complete bull****.

Advertisement
It’s not rocket science. Play calling can be better, but Tyler isn’t reading the field, making good decisions, or good throws.

The dude sucks.

This…And it's like it happened over night. 10 yards per play vs. Tamu…And now can't complete a pass. We can't have nice things.

He's a deer in headlights

The dude sucks.

Play Emory all first team reps now or lose the team. It’s obvious.

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Does it really matter, all starters come back and he stands on sideline majority of game, we give mccormick more touches than him. Him and restrepo are basically same year and he is behind him.
Good point coaches will waste talent either way

Everybody gets their playmakers the ball, except Miami. It’s incredible how hard everything is. I swear it’s on purpose. Why the **** does Dawson motion receivers in and bring more people into the box when he runs the ball?

Yep. Meanwhile, we trot out there the same 2-3 WR sets all game long. How on earth are we supposed to recruit this position if 1) we don’t really rotate beyond 3 guys and 2) are a phone booth offense?

Advertisement

One of the best offensive gameplans i've seen when it comes to utilizing your best attributes and players when everything is not going right. Brashard, Ray Ray, Jacurri, Robby all have this ability.

Advertisement
ok. look. he's electric but he regularly runs routes wrong and while he had a 90 plus yard run, he nearly lost it with a fumble.
He's still a bit raw. I wish we saw more Ray Ray.
True but you can still get the ball in his hands and let him cook. Yesterday, I saw him at the line blocking at one point.

Advertisement
Back