Brashard Smith question

Advertisement
Given his weight is up to 195 and his speed/skillset, does anyone think he could wind up a tailback? We have 2 bruisers in this incoming class. He could be a change of pace ala Knighton. We'd still have Restrepo & Ibietta at slot.
He can be our 2021 version of Devin Hester the kid did everything for Palmetto except sell popcorn. He’s a Swiss Army knife!

Advertisement
Can he play DT?
Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

Advertisement

Yes he has the traits to play RB. He played option QB at times in HS and he runs with more power than Knighton. I think he has the skillset to play WR and is more dangerous there, not only as a space player but also as a guy who can separate and win the ball.

With legit 4.3 speed we can put him anywhere in this offense, everyone will focus on Harley and Rambo

Advertisement
Serious question. Does he have Campbell speed? I know he has elite quickness, but does he have that legit straight line burner speed?
I think he’s only a half step slower coming out of high school than parris was at the same point. After some college S&C I think it’ll be dead on

Gurvan caught the ball. Until someone else can do that consistently, that's all we can ask for.

JFC what has happened to our return game.

Rival Fan: “How’s Miami’s special teams looking?”
Miami Fan: “Bro we have the BEST kickers, suck on that!”
Rival Fan: “No man, I mean like the returners. You know, the exciting guys you always used to have that strike fear in our hearts and can change the game with one touch.”
Miami Fan: “Oh, that. Well be afraid, be very afraid. We have a guy that can CATCH kicks, baby. And I mean pretty much every single time! (throws up the U)”
Rival Fan: (smh) “That’s…crazy man, wow. Congrats. You guys are probably back then.”

FML

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back