Brashard Smith question

McKenzieMoore

Recruit
Given his weight is up to 195 and his speed/skillset, does anyone think he could wind up a tailback? We have 2 bruisers in this incoming class. He could be a change of pace ala Knighton. We'd still have Restrepo & Ibietta at slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Given his weight is up to 195 and his speed/skillset, does anyone think he could wind up a tailback? We have 2 bruisers in this incoming class. He could be a change of pace ala Knighton. We'd still have Restrepo & Ibietta at slot.
He’s a weapon at this level...idk if hes percy harvin type special..for me his comp is deebo samuel from the 49ers

I saw Brashard Smith play in high school, and I was surprised to see how good of a runner he was, especially when his QB got hurt and he had to play QB. Smith basically ran the ball nearly every snap, and he is definitely capable of playing RB. Smith isn’t afraid to run between the tackles, and he is probably one of the fastest WRs on the team. But Smith will also make a great slot receiver. He can even be a threat for jet sweeps and wide receiver screens. He is one of our great athletes in Likens’s outstanding WR class

Advertisement
Advertisement
But why? He's the perfect slot weapon. You dont have to be light weight wise to be a slot.
True. I think having a package for him at tb creates match-up problems for defenses. We ran a lot of wheel routes and delayed releases with our backs. He would have lb's ****tin' themselves if they have to cover him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back