Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
What does he do that Johnson can’t do ? Or Washington ? I could also see one of the true freshman to be just as explosive too . They have a better qb the. Blind one read Tvd

Last edited:
Well he was in and actually made some big plays. The kids you mentioned didn’t make big plays when given the opportunity.

The hope is they can fill the void.
Johnson is probably the fastest kid on the team. . Pretty sure he redshirted and hardly played not sure on Washington. One of the freshman like Carr or trader might be more explosive too . We havw enough small kids we need some tower wrs

Everyone that thinks he’s a good player on anything other than special teams… please get in here and explain. Convince me

The kid has 0 value to anyone’s offense as a WR. Maybe if he converted to RB like the kid FSU got from Indiana
On offense - I remember 3 plays, the Clemson draw when he fumbled before scoring, the end-around TD against Louisville, and the 4th down pass against Ass2Mouth that bounced off his facemask.

Advertisement
Kids route running was super sloppy this year. I keyed in on him a ton because of this boards propensity to claim he should start.

Could we have used him more in gadget plays? Sure. But I'm not in practice and cant claim to know if he put in the work to earn snaps over other guys. What I do know, is he should never been running routes over guys like restrepo, George (who cant keep his cool), Colbie (who took plays off), and 16 (who ran the wrong route a couple times). That's how bad his route running is.

Everyone that thinks he’s a good player on anything other than special teams… please get in here and explain. Convince me

The kid has 0 value to anyone’s offense as a WR. Maybe if he converted to RB like the kid FSU got from Indiana

Word is that SMU plans to play him at RB and be an all purpose guy. That's his best spot, imo, and yeah, I think he has some value at the slot.

I wanted him used like Harvin but more out of the backfield. He ran awful routes and had suspect hands. He was never a pure receiver
As much as I hate the turds and would've loved to see this kid have the ability to be used in that capacity, this kids only hope was out of the backfield and that's not practical either cause he's scared of contact. He'd struggle to pick up the blitz. Harvin really was a special talent.

Advertisement
Glad to see him head to my 2nd favorite team. The more canes the better. I wanna see Brashard torch the noles in this upcoming season
FjvTCW-XkAA3xzc.jpg

Another kid who...instead of developing his game... becoming better at his craft.. and waiting his turn... runs to an inferior program/competition level where he can be "the man".

Andre fvckin' Johnson waited his turn. Played special teams and all. 🙄

This new generation, they expect everything handed to them, and if they ain't starting right away then "the coaches are trippin" and it's straight to the portal. Trust me, he ain't the only one on the team that's upset about their playing time. I think it was Washington's dad that was arguing with me on IG and saying that B. Smith is better than Restrepo and should be starting because "he can beat the defense over the top".
That was literally his sole reasoning. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Angry Old Man GIF by Stad Genk

Congrats bro. You're the fvckin' dude at SMU now!

Advertisement
Another kid who...instead of developing his game... becoming better at his craft.. and waiting his turn... runs to an inferior program/competition level where he can be "the man".

This new generation, they expect everything handed to them, and if they ain't starting right away then "the coaches are trippin" and it's straight to the portal. Trust me, he ain't the only one on the team that's upset about their playing time. I think it was Washington's dad that was arguing with me on IG and saying that B. Smith is better than Restrepo and should be starting because "he can beat the defense over the top".

He's going to be a problem if he isn't already

1. SMU is in the ACC like us this year.

2. Their schedule includes 1 FCS school & 10 Power 4 schools. Our schedule includes 1 FCS school, 2 G5 schools, 9 Power 4 schools

3. Andre sat one year. B Smith had been here for 3 yrs.

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure this is his fourth season of college football so I don't blame him for not wanting to sit and get passed by more underclassmen. He's just not that great of a player and will likely be just another guy at SMU.

Concerning conversation

Can’t argue with people who says **** like that. They think real life is madden. Speed doesn’t always win u need technical routes

1. SMU is in the ACC like us this year.

2. Their schedule includes 1 FCS school & 10 Power 4 schools. Our schedule includes 1 FCS school, 2 G5 schools, 9 Power 4 schools

3. Andre sat one year. B Smith had been here for 3 yrs.
Yea BSmith had to go try to start. But he won’t be missed as much as everyone thinks. I believe Colbie is one who should’ve stayed. I think he made a big mistake

Advertisement
Back