Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
downgrade from the Ole Miss talk, but he will get on the field and do well for himself at SMU I'm sure. More solid role there than here for sure

Advertisement
Everyone that thinks he’s a good player on anything other than special teams… please get in here and explain. Convince me

The kid has 0 value to anyone’s offense as a WR. Maybe if he converted to RB like the kid FSU got from Indiana
I wanted him used like Harvin but more out of the backfield. He ran awful routes and had suspect hands. He was never a pure receiver

Advertisement
Everyone that thinks he’s a good player on anything other than special teams… please get in here and explain. Convince me

The kid has 0 value to anyone’s offense as a WR. Maybe if he converted to RB like the kid FSU got from Indiana

He’s too narrow to carry much more weight. More importantly, he doesn’t have the personality to grind out 2-3yd runs like a RB needs to do more often than not.

He’s a good situational player, nothing more.

downgrade from the Ole Miss talk, but he will get on the field and do well for himself at SMU I'm sure. More solid role there than here for sure
If they use him out of the backfield then maybe.. but at WR, I think he’ll do similar what he did here. He doesn’t have the work ethic or character of an Elijah Roberts. Talent only gets you so far. Glad he’s gone.

Everyone is all world only when they leave and then when they here they ***** about them lol. Watch Ray Ray make everyone forget immediately

Advertisement

Agree. His only impact for us was RB and Returner. When he has the ball in his hands he can run well. He was one of few people making guys miss. But nah he wants out - see ya bud. Rather move on

He’ll get in the rotation at SMU and catch 30 passes. Rhett will scheme him a few gadget plays and he’ll likely be a good kick returner. That’s who Brashard Smith is. He was WR 4 here and he’ll probably WR 4 in Dallas. Gadget player with good straight line speed and little else.

I almost never trash kids who transfer out but this clown drank way too much of his own kool aid before trashing his teammates publicly and then promptly got ignored by everyone in the portal. He can’t carry X’s jock strap as a receiver.

IMG_4040.gif

Advertisement
He’ll get in the rotation at SMU and catch 30 passes. Rhett will scheme him a few gadget plays and he’ll likely be a good kick returner. That’s who Brashard Smith is. He was WR 4 here and he’ll probably WR 4 in Dallas. Gadget player with good straight line speed and little else.

I almost never trash kids who transfer out but this clown drank way too much of his own kool aid before trashing his teammates publicly and then promptly got ignored by everyone in the portal. He can’t carry X’s jock strap as a receiver.
I like him but was surprised at his stats. Whole lot of *****ing and moaning about. A kid who did very little.

He won’t start over what they have at SMU already… should’ve went to FAU where they need talent bad
I’m not sure SMU really has “starting” receivers because they play so many of them. They had seven guys catch at least 20 passes last year and another guy with 18. Their top receiver had 42 catches but 0 touchdowns. They don’t really have anyone good. It’s just a bunch of OK players. Brashard will fit right in with Romelo Brinson and Keyshawn Smith. Guys who can do some things really well but really struggle in other areas.

Advertisement
Back