Brashard - 150yds

Advertisement
Kid needs more touches period. True game breaking burst and speed we lack from the RBs.
Chris Johnson would have never been run down and have the ball knocked out of his hands. Johnson would have been at least ten yards ahead of any defenders crossing the endzone. Sucks he did not really get to practice until the summer and I not sure if he was injured.

Advertisement
Perfect complement to our slow plodding offense. He should be on the field for a good chunk of the plays whether it requires 4 WR or 21 sets is doesn’t matter we can manipulate formations to mismatch with him. Criminally underused

Advertisement
Was waiting for someone to make a thread on him.

He is SO GOOD in close quarters. Amazing footwork and burst. It is criminal it's taken this long to get him involved, and he needs minimum 5-6 touches per game going forward.
Yessir qualities of a good kick returner

I noticed the same thing when he emerged as a weapon on special teams

Hey Brashard you my guy but let’s run all out next time and not watching yourself on the jumbotron
Was for sure doing that, and that’s when the ball started to bobble and the Clemson player finished it off and got **** were we lucky George hustled his **** off and recovered that fumble. That’s usually a play we are **** near always on the other end of it.

Needs the ball more. I see they trying use him in that Deebo Samuels type role. I like it. It's way to get him and X on the field at the same time.

Pure football player. Runs from defenders like he's evading the police. But lmfao @ using the jumbotron as his rearview mirror on that TD run.

More touches out of the backfield, please.

Advertisement
Brashard Smith ran between the tackles for 80 Yards. Who in a Canes uniform can do that? Especially, a 80 yard run against a defense that hasn’t given up a 80 yard run in over 6 years. Smith did play a lot of RB and running QB in high school, especially on the Palmetto playoff run. Smith was special and he ran a lot between the tackles and off tackle. He is a special playmaker and has been totally underutilized so far. However, that’s changing because it’s becoming evident to the fan base, to Dawson and to the rest of the team that Smith is a playmaker that this offense needs

Advertisement
Back