Brantley (- A Real Cane)

I don't know where to put this. this kid is my favorite recruit of the past few years. He's all heart. He is going to be a real force in the locker room some day.

I expanded your title. I just went through this in another thread. We need to say more than just a player name. That’s problematic so I edited it. It’s your post so you can change the thread title edit. I just want posters to know that there’s nothing wrong with a player/no sudden issue when they scroll the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea that play got me.....he also did Lowdnes similar.

Kid is a smaller Brevin Jordan and i love that he is one of us.

I see him as what we all thought Mallory was gonna be here. And no I’m not saying Mallory can’t still be that, just hasn’t yet. Seems like he’s a matchup nightmare when he lines up in the slot and less of an in line guy like Brevin can be.

I see him as what we all thought Mallory was gonna be here. And no I’m not saying Mallory can’t still be that, just hasn’t yet. Seems like he’s a matchup nightmare when he lines up in the slot and less of an in line guy like Brevin can be.

Just remember to be fair Mallory hasn't had a real QB. Yes he had some drops but he started to look good towards the end of the year. We have so much talent at the TE position coming it's crazy.

Advertisement
I don't know where to put this. this kid is my favorite recruit of the past few years. He's all heart. He is going to be a real force in the locker room some day.

This a kid that fell in love with the orange and green and waited for his offer.. I just hope that kid can pull other talented players with him to The U.. We need more like him!!

Just remember to be fair Mallory hasn't had a real QB. Yes he had some drops but he started to look good towards the end of the year. We have so much talent at the TE position coming it's crazy.

QB has nothing to do with his drops. He turned it around towards the end of the year though. He still could be a mismatch in passing game. He cant block for sh*t though

Advertisement
We have never had TE’s that were worth a **** blocking. Franks, Olsen, maybe Graham. Run blocking TE’s never really been are thing. Just get open and catch the ball. This season should be interesting with this spread stuff!!

DeeJay looked elite in year 1. I thought the ND game was going to be his coming out party. Was solid but inconsistent from there. Awesome Cane though.

Advertisement
Back