Brandon Wimbush visiting this week

Advertisement
I like his tape. Good ball placement, some nice touch passes... Has wheels, but also stood in there for a few.

& Yea, I prefer the "State of Miami"... but Cali, Jersey... Whatever, just WIN.

P.S. Maybe he could bring some of those slant routes, 12-10 yard hitches with him.

I predict that whoever gets Wimbush, will also get Fitz.

Fitz is the only reason I would want Wimbush over Gibson though.

I predict that whoever gets Wimbush, will also get Fitz.

Fitz is the only reason I would want Wimbush over Gibson though.

M.G.T FT. Ice Berg - Let's Go Get Em

DO WANT

HurricaneGlory think the visit is too early or you think he'll visit again in the summer?

Last edited:
He already visited last summer.

And it isn't exactly cheap to come down on an unofficial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think Wimbush road tripping with Fitzpatrick to different schools? If Wimbush is coming on his own accord with his family could be telling as well. It's early but doesnt stop kids from telling their hand a lil..the kid is interested to say the least.

I've stopped counting out these guys from the NE after Quan and Hester.

You get these dudes on campus and they really can fall in love with the place. Its proven.

honestly didn't think he would visit again. Good news.

Coach D and the head coach of his school are good friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glory has been the nuts lately on his calls and I think he said this one was a no-go. I'm ridin' with him til I see otherwise.

I'm all for getting talent from anywhere as long as it helps UM & I'm in on the push for Wimbush because he's a good player at a pos of need this class but because of Gibsons athletic ability and his ceiling being so high I would be ALL IN! on the '15 NSD for Gibson. You have to sometimes sweat it out for players like that and because the class isn't necessarily going to be 20+ maybe 20 limit you can afford to wait it out for the kid. Wouldn't turn away a commitment from some of these QB's I've already offered but I still go for Gibson like I don't have one committed.

Advertisement
Back