Brandon Powell now moved up to a 4 star and in the rival 250

jandman514

Senior
Lots of our recruits getting love the last few days.. Darling jumped in the top 150 on rivals.. He should be a top 100 recruit on every service.. 24/7 and scout has him ranked very high as well...

Advertisement
Owens, Young, Smith, Langham....all stud prospects, all undervalued on that site. The ceiling on this class is ridiculous. No one here talks about Reilly Gibbons, but that guy has high first round potential.

Add Chad Thomas moving up... I thought rivals hated Miami and only added stars to promote subscribers from the big fan bases? So much for that...

Owens, Young, Smith, Langham....all stud prospects, all undervalued on that site. The ceiling on this class is ridiculous. No one here talks about Reilly Gibbons, but that guy has high first round potential.

Good point about Gibbons. By the time he signs, Gibbons will be a solid 4 star kid.

Advertisement
Add Chad Thomas moving up... I thought rivals hated Miami and only added stars to promote subscribers from the big fan bases? So much for that...

Well those 2 facts are true

I remember the year Phillip Dorsett and Rashard Greene were being recruited.... instead of giving both players 4 stars and being done with it. Rivals kept juggling between the 2, one update Dorsett was a 4 star and Greene was a 3 star then for the finaly one they switched it and gave Dorsett the 3 star rating while giving Greene the 4 star rating.

Also last year Standish Dobard was a 4 star on rivals then right before his senior season even started they moved him down to a 3 star saying that he didnt pass the "eye test".... even though rivals was the only recruiting site that didnt have him as a 4 star recruit.

I think he punk'd too many lineman in front of their own eyes to not move him up

Advertisement

I am Reilly's #1 fan. Obviously our OL class is incredible but he has as much upside as any of them IMO.

Advertisement

Good point about Gibbons. By the time he signs, Gibbons will be a solid 4 star kid.

He's already a composite 4 star prospect..

Yeah but looks like Scout still has him as a 3 star.

Advertisement
Lol at Langham, Owens and Young only being three stars on there.

Shenanigans.

No, that's still true. And proven, as admitted by Rivals employees. At the same time these services have to protect themselves from looking like the complete ******* buffoons they are, former mailmen and jock sniffers that cant even get a GA position at a D2 school, so they have to begrudgingly boost some of our kids to at least the neighborhood of where they should be so they don't look like they miss the boat. Our guys will always be underrated on the average, the same at the ND, Texas, and Alabama kids will always get the benefit of the doubt. As Golden becomes a more proven talent evaluator, they will ride his jock as well.

Advertisement
Back