Brandon Powell Final Decision?

Advertisement
Can't believe this thread isn't longer.

Keeping him is huge. Size be dammed, he is just as electric as anybody we are recruiting.

Advertisement
If this kid was a little bigger, he'd have as much hype as Sony, Yearby and Cook. This kid has a ton of potential if he can add a little size.

Keeping him is huge. Size be dammed, he is just as electric as anybody we are recruiting.

Dont care man. He committed and hasnt put on a ton of drama. So we dont want him. Doesnt have enough stars.

If he was leaning to FSU, he'd be the most important recruit in the history of the U and Golden was going to let him get away.

I dont think people even knew he was wavering.

I didnt and I try to keep up on what the real insiders have to say (tito and co.)

Advertisement
SFHS Sports @SFHSSports
Recruiting: spoke to Deerfield Bch RB Brandon Powell @_Powellbp4 - made a final decision. He's a CANE!!! Story coming ASAP..

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2013/12/brandon-powell-staying-with-commitment-to-miami/

Interpretation: Bye Bye Dalvin

Or you could read the article

When asked if he knew anything about Dalvin Cook’s recruitment, Powell said no and he didn’t really care.

“You have to compete regardless,” said Powell. “I had to compete my whole four years in high school. It’s nothing new to me.”

kid confident in his skills and the state of the program going forward. glad he's standing by his word...

Advertisement
Powell reaffirming his commitment is huge....dude is electric but bcuz the class include Yearby and possibly Cook later on he dont receive the appreciation he deserve...but I feel he has the potential to be just as good as the other 2 rbs....also I bet Gus get moved to Fullback fulltime next season

Powell reaffirming his commitment is huge....dude is electric but bcuz the class include Yearby and possibly Cook later on he dont receive the appreciation he deserve...but I feel he has the potential to be just as good as the other 2 rbs....also I bet Gus get moved to Fullback fulltime next season

Why do you see Gus moving to FB next year? Im sorry if I come off hostile but that is a ridiculous statement. First we do not have depth to move him there. Both Powell and Yearby will not be ready for full time reps, and one will definitely red shirt if they keep both at the same position. Second what has Gus shown that makes you think he will be a good FB? Cause he is big? He is more of a finesse RB and that isnt a good quality to have as a FB where your main job is to block.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;v_0-cmrvtEU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0-cmrvtEU[/video]

He's got a little speed.

I like Brandon Powell...he can hit the homerun. The U has always been tough when we had homerun hitters on every position on the field.

Advertisement
Back