brandon meriweather or kenny phillips

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was Quincy Wilson who had about 25 or more pounds on Merriweather along with a full head of steam. Sean Taylor got trucked once too, does it make him any less of a safety?

Wow. Panties in a wad?

And then you want to rope Sean Taylor into this? Dude, gtfo lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. Panties in a wad?

Huh? You said you would take Phillips because Merriweather got his soul taken. I was only pointing out the same thing happened to Sean Taylor and it doesn’t mean a thing as far as what kind of player he was not does it mean anything towards Merriweather. Why are you so combative though? You should look into boxing or martial arts, would help calm you down some my friend.

Wow. Panties in a wad?

He was simply pointing out that getting trucked doesn't diminish his overall career. I remember both plays well and Merriweather tried to hit him along the sidelines and Wilson was a bowling ball and went right through him. Taylor's was in the middle of the field and it was by Greg Jones who happened to be a brick house. Both guys redeemed themselves by having a ton of huge hits throughout their careers. That was his point.

He was simply pointing out that getting trucked doesn't diminish his overall career. I remember both plays well and Merriweather tried to hit him along the sidelines and Wilson was a bowling ball and went right through him. Taylor's was in the middle of the field and it was by Greg Jones who happened to be a brick house. Both guys redeemed themselves by having a ton of huge hits throughout their careers. That was his point.

Dude, you can gtfo, too. Stay in your own convo.

With your username, you just remind us all of a great friend who is no longer here. And you will never replace him.

Advertisement
Back