2024 Brandon Jacob 4* Safety from Orlando Evans

Advertisement
Advertisement
As an Evans HS Alum, it's nice to see them getting some ballers recently. They were really good back in the day, but had fallen on hard times.

on tonight's Sebastian Lane, Rasta says FSU has traction here

puke GIF

we have ground to make up, but there's time and he's coming on a visit

Win 10 games and all of a sudden you're the new kid at school with unlimited fly gear getting all the girls...amazing what winning can do
They finished with the 19th class last cycle. And it’s highly doubtful they finish better than top 15 even with another 10 win type year. People need to slow down a bit on the FSU love fest.

Advertisement
They finished with the 19th class last cycle. And it’s highly doubtful they finish better than top 15 even with another 10 win type year. People need to slow down a bit on the FSU love fest.
I think it depends on how their season goes this year. They already seem to have more traction with 5 stars then they did last year.

I think it depends on how their season goes this year. They already seem to have more traction with 5 stars then they did last year.
What 5 star are they in play for ? I haven’t seen anything of a consensus 5 star leaning towards them. I know they’re a leader for an OT from Pensacola who is highly rated but only OnCheeks has him at 5 stars. Winning is always helpful but recruiting will always be about relationships and most of that FSU staff doesn’t seem to have the reputation for excellence in that category.

Advertisement
What 5 star are they in play for ? I haven’t seen anything of a consensus 5 star leaning towards them. I know they’re a leader for an OT from Pensacola who is highly rated but only OnCheeks has him at 5 stars. Winning is always helpful but recruiting will always be about relationships and most of that FSU staff doesn’t seem to have the reputation for excellence in that category.
On 247 the Rb Kameron Davis they have committed is a composite 5 star and wiltfong and someone else have a 5 star CB crystal balled to them Charles Lester after he just visited them last week.

On 247 the Rb Kameron Davis they have committed is a composite 5 star and wiltfong and someone else have a 5 star CB crystal balled to them Charles Lester after he just visited them last week.
Didn’t realize the rb commit was a 5 star. And let’s see if they can actually close the Lester kid who must have gotten a big rankings boost to now be a 5 star kid. I trust our recruiting to outdue them regardless.

I'm strictly talking wins and losses...no love fest here boss. If Mario pulls off a 10 win season...we're finishing Top 2 in recruiting..almost guaranteed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back