Brandon Innis

Advertisement
1695732065646.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get they are stacked.. but he couldn’t at the very least get in WKU game? It was like a 60 point blow out.

The interesting thing about him last year is that we legitimately needed him. Now, with Dawson's O, Beard's development, the players already on the roster and studs coming in... not being sour grapes, but I don't think we should back up the Brinks truck to bring him in. If I were Mario, I'd say, "Come in with a modest NIL contract that is performance based. If you come in and kill it, then you get a nice check down the road. You come in and don't take snaps...? Eh, we're good. Your call, youngster."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they are losing 3 guys at wr after this year so it sets up nicely for him next year.

Ya’ll gotta relax ….

It’s been 4 games. He signed with OSU because he trusted their development history. That isn’t going to stop because he hasn’t played in 4 games in a loaded WR room with multiple 1st rounders.
💯

But, the bigger consideration is the inability of their super star WRs to create separation inside of their scheme which is maginified to our fan base because of how our lesser talented WRa are flourishing in ours…

Advertisement
Back