2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta think we are after that visit recently. Seems like an absolute stud.
Yeah he spent time with Cristobal. Like many guys we recruit, family is in a tough spot and NIL will help change his life. Another one of those guys who will give Miami a serious look if we’re playing well and if we can get the $ right.

Advertisement
Not a huge miss, this is for optics and bragging rights and perception mostly why man in their feelings.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
When there's a question about the offense, these types of players are going to continue to go elsewhere.

If you asked about anyone on this board what Gattis and Michigan are known for, the honest answer would be running the ball. You think Mario, ground game first. Neither has produced prolific receivers.

So we gotta show them what we're about and a guy like this will take us seriously, maybe even land him. They're working him, but we've got ground to make up on coaches that have years of doing it.

Put up numbers, get guys drafted, and line their pockets. That's the key and it'll all fall into place. Show them we're an elite staff producing results.

Advertisement
kid just make plays when you have to...line up the bes of the best he gonna find a way. may not be the tallest or fastest but for some reason he gonna come down with that ball or make someone miss in the open field an make something happen. Ive seen it since youth football days with him
Exactly
He’s like jamar chase to me just makes plays

Nah bruh if Saban or Kirby coached here kids won't leave that's how u have to think. Who the **** leaves sfla for a school in the boondocks? Your job is to convince kids to come or stay that is a gift. Kelly was going to leave Florida to until Mario came. I'm giving him a pass cause Mario hasn't worked on Innis for three years but eventually he has to land these type of kids.
He has to land him
Or it’s a big miss
After missing on shemar last year
He needs a perception changing recruit
Like Mario landing keyvon at Oregon
Imagine if this kid was in la
I guarantee Riley wouldn’t lose him to another school

Advertisement
He has to land him
Or it’s a big miss
After missing on shemar last year
He needs a perception changing recruit
Like Mario landing keyvon at Oregon
Imagine if this kid was in la
I guarantee Riley wouldn’t lose him to another school
Yea u can't lose him those optics are huge. I keep saying Miami is the toughest job in cfb because it's where the best players are. And all the bag schools are within radius and have a rich history.

No matter what anyone tells u it's a big miss period. I hate putting excuses even for guys I like. I love our HC but I got to keep it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back