2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
THAT SONG IS PRETTY COOL. HE IS PROGRESSING AND HAS SOME LOCAL BUZZ...I THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT TO GET A DEAL AT THIS POINT ..BUT I SEE CHAD SHOWING HIM THE INDEPENDENT ROUTE.

Every dude in the video a former football player..or nfl player. shot out Malcolm Lewis.

Tracy deserves only GREAT things. A wonderful young man. I am thrilled to see him making quality music.

THAT SONG IS PRETTY COOL. HE IS PROGRESSING AND HAS SOME LOCAL BUZZ...I THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT TO GET A DEAL AT THIS POINT ..BUT I SEE CHAD SHOWING HIM THE INDEPENDENT ROUTE.

Every dude in the video a former football player..or nfl player. shot out Malcolm Lewis.

Lets hope he just don't get into no beef with street dudes. Cuz too many killing going on. Over nonsense most of the time.

Lets hope he just don't get into no beef with street dudes. Cuz too many killing going on. Over nonsense most of the time.
What? Tracy isn’t that kid. Period
Not every kid is running around like an idiot getting into arguments. He’s an educated successful young man with a bright future. We have to as a collective, stop with this narrative. Listen to the lyrics. He’s literally talking about the exact opposite thing. Literally!

What? Tracy isn’t that kid. Period
Not every kid is running around like an idiot getting into arguments. He’s an educated successful young man with a bright future. We have to as a collective, stop with this narrative. Listen to the lyrics. He’s literally talking about the exact opposite thing. Literally!
Problem is the proliferation of guns has placed us all at risk. Even us good educated, law abiding people who supported guns and those who did not. Sadly the rap world brings young men into the same environments as thugs, dealers and people intending to use a gun. Sad but true.

Advertisement

With all the avenues now with promoting your music I’d strongly recommend staying independent. Especially if you’re actually talented , not some mumble rap garbage over a trap beat. Listen to artists like Prince and others when it comes to record labels.

Had no idea. Cool for him. Besides ML, who else is in these videos?

If u get the big names then u cooking. Oregon wasn't expected to land Thibbs who said fuq bama. That type of recruit changes everything it changes perception culture etc. We have two this cycle in fla in Innis and Cormani.
Got ya fam! I just think we will win enough of those and you will be happy

With all the avenues now with promoting your music I’d strongly recommend staying independent. Especially if you’re actually talented , not some mumble rap garbage over a trap beat. Listen to artists like Prince and others when it comes to record labels.
Prince was a musical genius. And the subject of one of the funniest comedy sketches of all time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like the kid just got nothing better to do. I never liked people who play games. Don't know the kid but he strikes me as the type.
The kids family are all huge canes fans so don’t think he is playing games. We just need to give him a reason to come here. He loves Riley’s offense and we need to show him we can be just as good or close to it.

The kids family are all huge canes fans so don’t think he is playing games. We just need to give him a reason to come here. He loves Riley’s offense and we need to show him we can be just as good or close to it.
Reminds me of Evan Neal's recruitment. He didn't play games with Miami but he had to pick bama thanks to better coaching staff and player development.

As far Innis' recruitment goes, Miami has a better chance than the previous staff with Neal thanks to significant improvement with the current coaching personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back