2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The key is to get a qb locked in and have him work Innis as well as work the mother with the coaches. Even a little bit before this article i dont think USC is the lock i thought it was b4 this week
Not saying we shouldn’t get a big time stud QB, but both Garcia and Brown are studs! Even if one leaves, i’m sure Innis can look at those two and realize he will have someone who gets him the ball consistently no? But i’m with you on stacking QBs

Advertisement
Being home matters. Family at all your games matters. Your friends at your games and in your life matters. Six hour plane rides suck. Miami is an elite American city. The more traveling he does and places he see, benefits us. Traveling gets old quickly. The push to stay will come from those who he loves and trusts the most. I do not know him personally yet. I do know we have a stacked deck.

In Mario We Trust.

ezgif-4-9c5968639a.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
U get Cormani and Innis that changes the dynamic of the program. It shows u have arrived it also makes it easier for the next elite class to jump on board.
I would agree with this. However, and i’m not saying you are saying what i’m about to, but getting the majority of your big targets shows we have arrived. There’s always gonna be kids who wanna get away and parents who want their kids out of town. But if you name 10 studs and we get 6 of them, that’s not bad. Especially considering this staff will go to other states for players.

I would agree with this. However, and i’m not saying you are saying what i’m about to, but getting the majority of your big targets shows we have arrived. There’s always gonna be kids who wanna get away and parents who want their kids out of town. But if you name 10 studs and we get 6 of them, that’s not bad. Especially considering this staff will go to other states for players.
If u get the big names then u cooking. Oregon wasn't expected to land Thibbs who said fuq bama. That type of recruit changes everything it changes perception culture etc. We have two this cycle in fla in Innis and Cormani.

Advertisement
Bama had 3, 5 stars this past cycle. UGa had 5, Texas A&M had 7. So one one player is not gonna break our recruiting. Its the overall Outlook and the trajectory. Especially if we making noise like Getting Hicks from out the clutches as Texas and A&M plus Bama. As well as big OL targets we after. Diaz took James and Leonard and that didn't really strike any chord with future recruits. Its when you start spreading coast to coast people notice. Locking down home turf by getting more than your share is just basis. We had just made it hard. Yet you gonna have players like the Bosas who always were gonna leave for obvious reasons.

The last local recruit to think he is bigger than this U. Not saying that we’ll land every big recruit locally from here on. Just saying that mindstate dies this cycle, we won’t lose any local recruit because they believe UM can’t provide an excellent experience on par with their talents anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back