2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
If im Innis I am looking directly at Garcia and JBrown in any and all practices. No point in staring down TVD because he will never catch a ball from him unless TVD gets seriously injured and has to stay another year. The way TVD is coming out so far in the Spring..he has 1st round pick written all over him.
Facts! You also gotta look at the Oline. You ain’t catching **** if your Oline is Miami 2019 lol

Advertisement
It would never change...because the narrative of us landing all of them was NEVER there.

I mean sh*t we have 2 other LEGIT dynasty level colleges in state. I dont think any other STATE in the US had that football wise....even for all the TEXAS football is life talk...they NEVER had the quality of the BIG 3 of Florida....EVER.
exactly. This idea we have to get every one or that two years from now we didn't offer a 3 star and he's a monster but we missed him, is annoying. We just need to keep our share of the top guys. We won't get all 4 top WRs but get a couple and then DEVELOP them.

“I was telling Daemon ***an, Damari Brown, and Mark Fletcher that that was the best college practice I’ve ever seen,” Inniss said shortly after wrapping up his visit to Miami today.

“Just going off the energy they had, the plays, the tempo, the efficiency that they had only for their fifth practice was amazing.”

“You can really see the change. I see it with my own eyes. Everybody is working harder it looks like. They just playing for each other out there. That’s what it’s about.”

“Miami, they different. The ‘It’ factor to them is they got a new coach. You can see the efficiency already and how they’re going to come up is going to be amazing.”

Last edited:
“I was telling Daemon ***an, Damari Brown, and Mark Fletcher that that was the best college practice I’ve ever seen,” Inniss said shortly after wrapping up his visit today.

“Just going off the energy they had, the plays, the tempo, the efficiency that they had only for their fifth practice was amazing.”

“You can really see the change. I see it with my own eyes. Everybody is working harder it looks like. They just playing for each other out there. That’s what it’s about.”

“Miami, they different. The ‘It’ factor to them is they got a new coach. You can see the efficiency already and how they’re going to come up is going to be amazing.”

Lol I just commented about this in the Card thread. I can't wait for everyone to see the Spring Game.

Advertisement
Advertisement

shooter pistol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I was telling Daemon ***an, Damari Brown, and Mark Fletcher that that was the best college practice I’ve ever seen,” Inniss said shortly after wrapping up his visit to Miami today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back