2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for nothing but Caleb Williams is as good if not better than TVD right now. Add to that a Lincoln Riley offense that's produced some legit WR recently, and it's not hard to figure out why a WR would want to go there.
TVD is a much better passer than Williams. Williams is the better athlete, but not in the same league as TVD as a passer.

Advertisement
Caleb is a bona fide athlete and tremendous playmaker who can make something out of nothing but TVD makes certain throws that CW can only dream of making.
Strictly speaking as a college player, Caleb is as good if not better than TVD. I firmly believe TVD will be a better pro QB because you are exactly right about the throws TVD can make.

Strictly speaking as a college player, Caleb is as good if not better than TVD. I firmly believe TVD will be a better pro QB because you are exactly right about the throws TVD can make.
That's fair. Most of the big plays I saw CW make were with his legs. That's cool and all but eventually that catches up with you. Both qb's gonna be high draft picks.

Advertisement
TVD is a much better passer than Williams. Williams is the better athlete, but not in the same league as TVD as a passer.
Im not even sure he is the better athlete.
Dont think he throws as well as TVD.

Its close but i got TVD if they were in the same offense. Williams was in a definate scheme friendly offense...and playing gaainst lesser talents. Both freshman,...both nfl qbs

Kids have always, always left Miami. He is going to USC. That’s a bummer, but it’s also ok.

and he most likely won’t play with TVD if TVD plays the way he did for UM last year. Facepalm. I humbly accept my L.
It’s not an L, you good bro lol.

People just have to be a little more logical, using the offense as a main selling point when you’re going up against Lincoln Riley is a moot point because he produces some of the best offenses in the Nation annually.

If we land Inniss, we have sell him on staying home & making BIG NIL money, you’re not gonna out-offense an offensive guru, so don’t even waste your time in that area. Sell him on legacy & the potentiality of being a Superstar in Miami while making a sh*t ton of money doing it & immediate playing time.

Its close but i got TVD if they were in the same offense. Williams was in a definate scheme friendly offense...and playing gaainst lesser talents. Both freshman,...both nfl qbs
One thing Williams has (much like the Moore kid in Detroit), is that intangible "IT".

We gonna see if TVD has "IT" this year. He has some BIG games where he'll have the ability show what he's made of. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know -- the NC State game. That was cool, but I don't like that FSU loss. You gotta win that game (and in his defense, it's not all on him, but game should've been over by half time).

I also agree about TVD's athleticism, which is underrated. He might not have the smoothest mechanics running, but he's no bum.

Advertisement
Nah, check stats and tape. TVD is on a streak that is only matched by Joe Burrow at the moment.

❓ is when does this narrative change specifically in regards to our homegrown ELITE 4 & 5 star talent SMH…
It would never change...because the narrative of us landing all of them was NEVER there.

I mean sh*t we have 2 other LEGIT dynasty level colleges in state. I dont think any other STATE in the US had that football wise....even for all the TEXAS football is life talk...they NEVER had the quality of the BIG 3 of Florida....EVER.

Advertisement

Caleb Williams? Nah, I love TVD but Caleb got him as an athlete. They both got verified numbers from around same time at opening, he more fluid on field and seemed faster. TVD is a good athlete tho and great passer..

TVD

Caleb

Caleb Williams? Nah, I love TVD but Caleb got him as an athlete. They both got verified numbers from around same time at opening, he more fluid on field and seemed faster. TVD is a good athlete tho and great passer..

TVD

Caleb

Got it.

Caleb can’t hold TVD jock strap a guy. Some of you clearly didn’t watch OU games last year and say he’s better than TVD 😅😅😅😅😅

Advertisement
If im Innis I am looking directly at Garcia and JBrown in any and all practices. No point in staring down TVD because he will never catch a ball from him unless TVD gets seriously injured and has to stay another year. The way TVD is coming out so far in the Spring..he has 1st round pick written all over him.

Not for nothing but Caleb Williams is as good if not better than TVD right now. Add to that a Lincoln Riley offense that's produced some legit WR recently, and it's not hard to figure out why a WR would want to go there.
Love Is Blind Television GIF by NETFLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back