2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I saw him throw at the UA camp in Miami a few weeks back. Maybe my expectations are too high but I'd rather take a transfer portal QB next year than him or Howard if we miss on the big 3 we are going after.
Are we talking about mack Howard ?

Marcus Stokes
Ok . Well me personally think that Mack Howard would be a monster grab at qb. I saw what 1murhurricane thinks but I think it would be a steal if we got Mack. That kids got serious talent.

Advertisement
I saw him throw at the UA camp in Miami a few weeks back. Maybe my expectations are too high but I'd rather take a transfer portal QB next year than him or Howard if we miss on the big 3 we are going after.
Gotta take a 23 QB. If we strike out on one of our top choices maybe we get lucky and find a diamond in the rough. With the new transfer rules the way they are, things will work themselves out.

I know im posting his name a bunch but go watch the tape on Mack Howard. Kid has some lights out film.
He’s playing nobody’s. I’ve literally never heard of his school. His family must agree with me because he’s transferring to a public school. Columbus, MS is 30 mins from Starkville (Leach, a big time qb guy) and a hour and half from v Oxford (Lane, a big time qb guy).

He committed to Riley at OU, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't commit to him at USC. But obviously, the longer he holds off his commitment, the better for us.
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up at USC. He’s a smart kid. Can’t fault him for wanting to play for Riley. He’ll always have a top QB and the system is WR friendly

Advertisement
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up at USC. He’s a smart kid. Can’t fault him for wanting to play for Riley. He’ll always have a top QB and the system is WR friendly
Most definitely. Can't be mad at that.

SFE is in LA for a tournament & they visited USC yesterday. Someone sent me a pic of Brandon in a USC jersey cheesing with Donte Williams. If I posted the pic I'd be exposing the person that sent it

Advertisement
Ok . Well me personally think that Mack Howard would be a monster grab at qb. I saw what 1murhurricane thinks but I think it would be a steal if we got Mack. That kids got serious talent.
I’m in that camp of thought, too. 73% completion percentage is nothing to sneeze at, even at the high school level. I would be happy if he’s the guy we nab at QB. BTW, anybody know how many QBs we taking this cycle?

Advertisement
Yep. I’m surprised Collin hurst is the SFE qb? Dude is a marginal prospect yet he’s the QB on the best 7x7 team?

Been playing with SFE since youth ball. They play Tyler Aronson to class of 24, and Tyger ****ens MNW

Locally the talent probably spread out a bit at qb.

He’s not a sure fire super star, there’s no such thing. In reality, he’s a sure fire solid player and out of the top group of FL wide receivers will probably test the worst athletically. The reason I want him badly is because it would send a message that UM isn’t letting kids like him leave anymore
I always thought Cook was a sure fire super star and he became that so there is sure fire guys that individuals believe in and it comes to pass.

Juedy Cooper Cook sure fire super stars IMO. Everyone knew those guys would be first rounders. I get what your saying though anything can happen. They are close to a sure thing
There are like 5 surefire superstars in the country every year, if that. Those guys weren’t surefire superstars. They were likely to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back