2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If this kids a sure fire superstar u have to snag him. U can't use the ole "I'm not worried the wr class is stacked this cycle" talk. U can't let projected first rounders walk out of sfla. I'm sure I don't have to repeat this 100 times we have pros up top now running the program.
He’s not a sure fire super star, there’s no such thing. In reality, he’s a sure fire solid player and out of the top group of FL wide receivers will probably test the worst athletically. The reason I want him badly is because it would send a message that UM isn’t letting kids like him leave anymore

If this kids a sure fire superstar u have to snag him. U can't use the ole "I'm not worried the wr class is stacked this cycle" talk. U can't let projected first rounders walk out of sfla. I'm sure I don't have to repeat this 100 times we have pros up top now running the program.
You definitely don't want to make it easy for them (as we've done in the past) but some kids just want to leave and there's no changing that. Mario is not going to pull everybody especially guys like Innis that have been looking to get out and dying to play for Lincoln.

But what you can do is if that 5 star guy goes elsewhere you back it up by getting the next best thing aka Jalen. And the next best thing after that aka Hykeem. And an underrated guy with a high ceiling aka Andy. And an insane athlete aka Robby.

In the past we probably end up with Andy, Seymour, and random OOS 4 star and spend the whole time overhyping them. We'll say Jalen is just a speed guy and Hykeem is overrated.

Advertisement
He’s not a sure fire super star, there’s no such thing. In reality, he’s a sure fire solid player and out of the top group of FL wide receivers will probably test the worst athletically. The reason I want him badly is because it would send a message that UM isn’t letting kids like him leave anymore
Juedy Cooper Cook sure fire super stars IMO. Everyone knew those guys would be first rounders. I get what your saying though anything can happen. They are close to a sure thing

Advertisement
Juedy Cooper Cook sure fire super stars IMO. Everyone knew those guys would be first rounders. I get what your saying though anything can happen. They are close to a sure thing
Was Cooper though? He was a high 4 star. Or are you thinking of Ridley?

Advertisement
QB. I'm not sure the Mississippi kid is worth a scholly. I don't know what kind of relationship Gattis has with Dante so holding out hope there.
Howard is transferring to Oxford High. If he’s any good, Lane is right there. With Lane and Leach not going heavy on this guy is worrisome. His comp has been sub par to say the least.

Advertisement
Interestingly, Malachi also playing for SFE this weekend? How does that work?
Its 7 on 7...basically AAU ball. You can add whomever. The TATE kid isnt a S.fla kid either.

To be honest the OC for SFE is my homie and i coached under him my first year coaching hs ball 2 years back.... The wr coach for Malachi Nelson's team is from my area (same neighborhood as Avery Huff, Phil Dorsett,Allen Hurns, Thad Franklin) he is a s.fla guy and was college teammates with the OC for SFE. So there in lies the connection.
Its the reason I think i previously mentioned we should look at the wrs on the Los Al team a bit because they are being coached by a guy from Hollywood, Fla. But thats moot because they likely all are USC bound.

Its 7 on 7...basically AAU ball. You can add whomever. The TATE kid isnt a S.fla kid either.

To be honest the OC for SFE is my homie and i coached under him my first year coaching hs ball 2 years back.... The wr coach for Malachi Nelson's team is from my area (same neighborhood as Avery Huff, Phil Dorsett,Allen Hurns, Thad Franklin) he is a s.fla guy and was college teammates with the OC for SFE. So there in lies the connection.
Its the reason I think i previously mentioned we should look at the wrs on the Los Al team a bit because they are being coached by a guy from Hollywood, Fla. But thats moot because they likely all are USC bound.

I think Nelson is on that team bc the tourney is in LA. As for Tate, yeah, I hear you - but at least he’s an IMG kid.

I think Nelson is on that team bc the tourney is in LA. As for Tate, yeah, I hear you - but at least he’s an IMG kid.
Yea the tourney is in La and the two former college teammates linked up. Maybe Nelsons team wasnt playing this weekend so he joined them for that easy work..that being said it only further helps usc case with Brandon Innis. lol

Matter of fact since our qb this class likely is from out of state i think we should undoubtably do the same if we get an early commit, and have our guy get a chance to play with the SFE...i might could facilitate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back