2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of these times someone is gonna slap the **** out of these 7v7 superstars
Well it didnt work out so well for former um wr Jeff thomas when he tried to get tough in high school.

Our current lb Troutman older brother gave em the one eye jammy.

Advertisement
Cause he likely would've felt the wrath of a bunch of s.fla savages..from dade n Broward.

I mean every year the s.fla kids bully all the national 7 on 7 teams the same way. They are literally like stars to the rest of the country..they copy everything they do

Would’ve just had to get jumped then can’t let people disrespect you once in front of everybody to see cause then others gone try you.

Would’ve just had to get jumped then can’t let people disrespect you once in front of everybody to see cause then others gone try you.
Lol u definately dont want to see what s.fla kids do when they moss u in 7 on7 or 1 on 1s..its worse than throwing the ball.

The whole team mobs the db and does like an old school uncle luke 2 live crew waist pump...completely degrading lol

Lol u definately dont want to see what s.fla kids do when they moss u in 7 on7 or 1 on 1s..its worse than throwing the ball.

The whole team mobs the db and does like an old school uncle luke 2 live crew waist pump...completely degrading lol

Lol these jits wild as ****

You can tell some of y'all arent salesman.

I know OUs offense under Riley has been very good. I also know Miami offense is changing from Lashlee to Gattis.

The whole point is you sell the kid he doesn't have to travel all the way across country to play ball.

You want a good offense kid, we got it.

We just had a WR played for Riley 3 years, and he came here and put up as good or better numbers in 1 year as he did in 3 years for him, and increased his draft stock several rounds in doing so.

Then you obviously sell home, NIL, parents being able to watch, etc..

Advertisement
You can tell some of y'all arent salesman.

I know OUs offense under Riley has been very good. I also know Miami offense is changing from Lashlee to Gattis.

The whole point is you sell the kid he doesn't have to travel all the way across country to play ball.

You want a good offense kid, we got it.

We just had a WR played for Riley 3 years, and he came here and put up as good or better numbers in 1 year as he did in 3 years for him, and increased his draft stock several rounds in doing so.

Then you obviously sell home, NIL, parents being able to watch, etc..
I think people get all of that, they also get what the counter pitch is gonna be from the other side. Reality is that Riley’s offensive track record will work in their favor. We have the home town advantage and will be able to hopefully showcase our new offense on the field this fall to help neutralize SC’s selling point.

I think people get all of that, they also get what the counter pitch is gonna be from the other side. Reality is that Riley’s offensive track record will work in their favor. We have the home town advantage and will be able to hopefully showcase our new offense on the field this fall to help neutralize SC’s selling point.
You would be surprised I've been following recruiting for over 20 years what selling point has worked on so many kids.

Little unique things that coaches drilled into kids heads.

I'm just saying you use that as a continual point where at the end of the day the kid is convinced he doesn't have to go 3000 miles away to play for a great offense!

You have to be better at selling than the opposition, and of course relationships matter a ton also.

SFE out in LA this weekend for 7v7 tourney. The entire team visited USC today

Innis has his whole family out there and they met with Riley and staff today. Rumors he could commit this weekend although they do expect him back sometime in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
SFE out in LA this weekend for 7v7 tourney. The entire team visited USC today

Innis has his whole family out there and they met with Riley and staff today. Rumors he could commit this weekend although they do expect him back sometime in the coming weeks.
So I’ll guess Cormani is out there too?

Advertisement
It's early but I wouldn't get my hopes up here. This kid would be a perfect fit for Gattis and what he wants out of a receiver. But of all the positions we are recruiting this year WR is the one I'd be least worried about:)
Which position worries you at this point, based on what you've heard so far?

Advertisement
It's early but I wouldn't get my hopes up here. This kid would be a perfect fit for Gattis and what he wants out of a receiver. But of all the positions we are recruiting this year WR is the one I'd be least worried about:)

And next year. Seems like there is loads of talent down here ‘23 and ‘24, to worry too much about WR recruiting. With Mario will get ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back