2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe fun in a good way. Kid seems like he likes to lead… wouldn’t be a bad ambassador for the class.

Why is your confidence that he ends up at USC any different than other people‘s confidence that he ends up at UM?

It is not
He already committed to Lincoln Riley while at Oklahoma and his primary recruiter from Oklahoma also went to USC. So there's history there which would lead to a higher confidence level.

Mario's going to make it hard for these guys to not pick Miami but we can't get everybody (aka Shemar) so I'm more so commenting on the people that post "Cane" like it's a mic drop lol.

Advertisement
He already committed to Lincoln Riley while at Oklahoma and his primary recruiter from Oklahoma also went to USC. So there's history there which would lead to a higher confidence level.

Mario's going to make it hard for these guys to not pick Miami but we can't get everybody (aka Shemar) so I'm more so commenting on the people that post "Cane" like it's a mic drop lol.
Good points.

Well I'll keep it consistent and say like I said for other coaches, if he wants to win he better keep these kids home. This isn't the 80's 90's early 2000's where u can find diamonds that are actually elite. There aint no secrets no more everyone most of the time knows who ballers are and this is a kid he has to keep. He has a whole cycle to convince him this is what he was brought for to stop the leaking.

Well I'll keep it consistent and say like I said for other coaches, if he wants to win he better keep these kids home. This isn't the 80's 90's early 2000's where u can find diamonds that are actually elite. There aint no secrets no more everyone most of the time knows who ballers are and this is a kid he has to keep. He has a whole cycle to convince him this is what he was brought for to stop the leaking.
Agree in principle but there is NO coach keeping some of these kids home. IDC who it is. Innis strikes me as one of those kids. I hope to be very wrong.

Agree in principle but there is NO coach keeping some of these kids home. IDC who it is. Innis strikes me as one of those kids. I hope to be very wrong.
your right he does seem like one of those kids that want to leave but u got to try and convince him. I wont let up on any coach that doesnt keep the monsters home, if he gets Young and Mclain Im sure Innis will be on board. U get those three u possibly looking at the number one class in the making. I think its possible to keep the best home if u have the right guy that knows how to close. The Stewart thing with a handler and Mario having 2 months was too much to overcome so Im ok with that. This is a whole cycle even though 2 years for sure is when u have your roots in a recruit, I think thats for sure when he locks things up when hes recruiting kids for 2 years straight. Your right it does feel like Innis is trying to link up with Riley and play for the bad guys

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 6.46.44 PM.png

Advertisement
Kids have to pay their own way for an unofficial? Outside of FSU, the other 4 unofficial trips would cost more $ than most families could afford.
No high ranked player ever has to pay their own way for a visit...

Trust me, there’s always a way to get them on any campus they want without having to spend a dime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea man...I just like kids that love ball. He is one of them. He is a kid that would play dt if he have to and be productive.

Id say his floor is KJ OSBORN if you want to comp him.
He is a Jaquan Johnson mold prospect to me. Dominant in pop warner and high school but doesn't have the highest upside. WR you can get away with non-elite traits more than DB though. That said, you want those people on your team regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back