2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Innis has the highest floor out of any of the current WR's from next year. At worst he feels like a guy who comes in and gives you 50-60 cacthes and 600-800 yards. Probably a lower ceiling than guys like H. Williams, Jalen, and Washington though.

Advertisement
I'll take your word for it brother. Me going off of nothing but what he chooses to show as his highlights I see tons of bad coverage and what seems like a possession reciever out of him. But film is very deceptive. It's the Lil stuff that seperate a reciever from the pack. Again I'm taking your word for it brother. I know you're on top of the locals like that.

Yea man...I just like kids that love ball. He is one of them. He is a kid that would play dt if he have to and be productive.

Id say his floor is KJ OSBORN if you want to comp him.

Advertisement

Continued Brandon Innis discussion from there goes here now. Cliffs Notes of last thread:
  • Decommitted from OU when Lincoln Riley went to USC.
    • USC looks like one of the favorites now.
  • Cristobal's hiring has put us back in the mix.
    • family is apprently big Canes fans.:6fps6:
MOAR Brandon Innis talk. Less, "does the LA Metro area suck writ large?" talk.
Strip club talk is negotiable.

Cane

our staff shyts on his. and USC even with all the transfer is gonna be gorrible. all the transfers also there last classes was terrrible they didnt even crank the top 30

Advertisement
Cane

our staff shyts on his. and USC even with all the transfer is gonna be gorrible. all the transfers also there last classes was terrrible they didnt even crank the top 30
happy hour drinking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back