2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll def do a lot of pump faking but they’re **** bent on keeping him at OU. Let’s see what happens

Advertisement
Lol kid will get bored being committed and will open things up spring when he sees all the other s.fla kids getting attention

I personally wouldn't even accepted or cared about his commitment this warly..but Ou gonna learn
they literally just had that happen with their 22 class. A bunch of early commits have been decommitting and they sunshine pumpers are claiming they are scared on the 23 kids that are coming. Smh, I remember when Miami fans were that delusional about early commits.

Lol kid will get bored being committed and will open things up spring when he sees all the other s.fla kids getting attention

I personally wouldn't even accepted or cared about his commitment this warly..but Ou gonna learn
Hoping his recruitment goes the way of Bandy and Knighton. Commit to OU early, sign with the U.

Advertisement
I'll never get my hopes up on recruits, but if I were a receiver looking for a college, TVD is a definite selling point.

Brandon’s freshman year would be TVDs 3rd as a starter….do we even have TVD for 2 more years?

Advertisement
TVD might declare for the draft next year
But he's racking up yardage now and that's something recruits can see. The promise of a pass heavy offense in the future is just a promise.

Advertisement
Miami needs to make a decision one way or the other here. The AD hire i would rather we get right obviously but the sooner that is released the better off we will be here.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back