Brandon Harris.... Now A Nole

He was a GA at FIU last year with his brother Tim Jr as the RB's coach.

FSU hired him as an analyst back in January because they lost most of their South Fla connects on staff once Taggart got fired. Telly Lockette left & Stanford Samuels Jr (who was an analyst for FSU) got hired by Tagagart FAU as full time CB's coach. Brandon basically got the same job Stanford had last year.

He's a smart kid & will do well in coaching, I hope we bring him on staff in some capacity next year, he could help us with recruiting.
He'll be back.

Advertisement
Oh don’t trip; that graphic fa sho made me wanna slash his tires, but I’m sure FSU fans felt the same way seeing Dugans talk about donk riding through the 305 and holding up The U. In a perfect world, all alum would coach at their schools (well, the good ones.....no shade. Lol), but we know that ain’t happening.
Truth....

Can he coach CBs? Asking for a friend.

Coaches kid. Definately the rout i wouldve took with Rumph. We have DVD doing the same, learning from a diff position for a few years then slotting in as a coach down the road hopefully.

I think Harris will be a good coach he always was sort of technical at cb because he never was hyper athletic

Advertisement
You always take the best job available, school doesn't matter. I will say it would take a significant pay raise though to ever put on Notre Dame gear and man, would I ever have to bite my tongue at OSU. Notre Dame gear, I just can't imagine saying yes to that, I really can't.

Advertisement
Coaching at FSU should help give him experience, and if has talent for coaching, maybe he will be the first coach from the 2008 class. I just hope it doesn’t give FSU any inroads in recruiting Booker T Washington players, like Jacorey Brooks.

Good for him. It’s already been said, but we can’t hire every single former player. I hate the noles, but it’s a good opportunity that offers exposure at a national level. You take it, and grow from it. As fans we’re tied to our allegiances, but the guy has a career to grow and a life to live. I can’t knock that. Same way I feel about recruits, except I give them even more leeway because they’re kids trying to get their **** together. Some kids have their heads on their shoulders and know where their loyalties lie... but MOST don’t really know anything outside of football and tail.

Wishing Harris Luck, just not against us.

You always take the best job available, school doesn't matter. I will say it would take a significant pay raise though to ever put on Notre Dame gear and man, would I ever have to bite my tongue at OSU. Notre Dame gear, I just can't imagine saying yes to that, I really can't.
I'd rather coach at Toledo....

Advertisement
When it's time to become a coach, it's all business, no hard feelings.

Look at Richt. He was the most apathetic alumni ever- he was all SEC- and wouldn't even take our calls until he got canned...

Then, he was all, "Hey, fam! It's me! I'm coming home! Here's a $ million dollars from UGA, just like we planned it."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back