Brandon Harris.... Now A Nole

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And he's a cuck like @Dr.L.ThugU.. @Gru Ferman still cucks @Dr.L.ThugU on the reg.
images

Man, I used to trip off this, but once Richt & Dugan came on board & now Manny.....u just start to grow up & see once you’re done with school, it’s all business and whoever accepts your application, u go with it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was a GA at FIU last year with his brother Tim Jr as the RB's coach.

FSU hired him as an analyst back in January because they lost most of their South Fla connects on staff once Taggart got fired. Telly Lockette left & Stanford Samuels Jr (who was an analyst for FSU) got hired by Tagagart FAU as full time CB's coach. Brandon basically got the same job Stanford had last year.

He's a smart kid & will do well in coaching, I hope we bring him on staff in some capacity next year, he could help us with recruiting.

Advertisement
I can't say. Deep down inside I'm like F the traitor. 😂

Oh don’t trip; that graphic fa sho made me wanna slash his tires, but I’m sure FSU fans felt the same way seeing Dugans talk about donk riding through the 305 and holding up The U. In a perfect world, all alum would coach at their schools (well, the good ones.....no shade. Lol), but we know that ain’t happening.

He was a GA at FIU last year with his brother Tim Jr as the RB's coach.

FSU hired him as an analyst back in January because they lost most of their South Fla connects on staff once Taggart got fired. Telly Lockette left & Stanford Samuels Jr (who was an analyst for FSU) got hired by Tagagart FAU as full time CB's coach. Brandon basically got the same job Stanford had last year.

He's a smart kid & will do well in coaching, I hope we bring him on staff in some capacity next year, he could help us with recruiting.

Can he coach CBs? Asking for a friend.

I’m fine with a former player going over there for a year, founding out what needs to be found and then come back home. 😉

Advertisement
Back