Braedyn Locke

Texas offered Klubnik on Saturday night, after their win. I believe he visited Clemson and UGA a couple of weeks ago over a 4 day trip. Maybe Auburn too..

Advertisement
I have a friend from Corinth who isn't all that sold on Rangel...thinks he's G5 material. But man, the productivity is there. Anyone but Turner ffs.
It doesn’t matter where QB’s play. Which is why I HATE when they commit on top of each other the way they do. Like why would any 5 star commit the year after Trevor Lawrence commits? You not gonna play buddy

This Friday is DeSoto/Cedar Hill. I’m gonna see Samari Collier up close for the first time. He feels like a kid that Miami could snatch from Illinois if they wanted to.

Made the drive out to Rockwall a few weeks ago to see them play against Southlake Carroll. Quinn Ewers is the real deal, and this kid is too.
1 trait i love about a QB is ACCURACY and he is accurate......

Zach Wilson is the highest graded QB in the nation right now & he's playing for a G5.

3 of the top 5 passing leaders in college football right now are all G5'ers.

**** our current starting QB right now came from the G5 & he's the best we've had in 6+ years lol.

Most of the best QB's in the NFL are small school kids, there's even 2 FCS starters in the league & there's about to be a 3rd once Trey Lance gets drafted next year.

Good QB play is indistinguishable in today's era of Football, doesn't matter if you're high ranked or a FCS kid, if you have the traits/tools & play in a conducive offense you'll succeed.
I think Miami definitely needs 2 next cycle if we dont take a qb this one. I want 2 of jacurri brown, locke, kaden Martin, or klubnik

Advertisement
Yes, he was 2nd in the Nation last year in passing yards.

For the 22 class, The top 3 most productive QB's in all of high school was Garret Rangel, Braedyn Locke & Quinn Ewers. All 3 kids from the surrounding Dallas area.

And another QB Miami is recruiting is Cade Klubnik who has been lighting it up this season, he has 1,210yds 13TD's & 1INT through just 5 games. He comes fromthe same Westlake school that produced Drew Brees, Nick Foles & Sam Ehlinger.

really like Klubnik.

lashlee is recruiting him. we have a shot, a small one, but a shot nonetheless. look out for UNC and GA in his recruitment

PLEASE give me this kid next year
72CD06AF-0562-4DC6-8C2D-ED3763E572AC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back