Braedyn Locke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
4200 yards and 52 TDs as a sophomore??
Yes, he was 2nd in the Nation last year in passing yards.

For the 22 class, The top 3 most productive QB's in all of high school was Garret Rangel, Braedyn Locke & Quinn Ewers. All 3 kids from the surrounding Dallas area.

And another QB Miami is recruiting is Cade Klubnik who has been lighting it up this season, he has 1,210yds 13TD's & 1INT through just 5 games. He comes fromthe same Westlake school that produced Drew Brees, Nick Foles & Sam Ehlinger.

For the 22 class, The top 3 most productive QB's in all of high school was Garret Rangel, Braedyn Locke & Quinn Ewers. All 3 kids from the surrounding Dallas area.

And another QB Miami is recruiting is Cade Klubnik who has been lighting it up this season, he has 1,210yds 13TD's & 1INT through just 5 games. He comes fromthe same Westlake school that produced Drew Brees, Nick Foles & Sam Ehlinger.

****. I missed this kid's numbers. That's insane.

Advertisement

All of targets should be from Texas

All of targets should be from Texas
For the 22 class we'd be some got **** crackheads if we didn't sign a QB from TX.

We missed the boat for the 21 class (although I still think we ought to offer Grayson James), but we should have a head start on the 22 class & offering every kid in the **** state until we get a commitment.

If we end up settling for Zion Turner's inaccurate non throwing *** just because he goes to STA (a school that doesn't produce QB's worth a shìt by the way..) Ima be ****ed lol.

For the 22 class we'd be some got **** crackheads if we didn't sign a QB from TX.

We missed the boat for the 21 class (although I still think we ought to offer Grayson James), but we should have a head start on the 22 class & offering every kid in the **** state until we get a commitment.

If we end up settling for Zion Turner's inaccurate non throwing *** just because he goes to STA (a school that doesn't produce QB's worth a shìt by the way..) Ima be ****ed lol.
Zion is literally the doomsday scenario. I am fairly confident we get a Texas QB in 22. Which one I guess depends but I think we’ve planted seeds early enough this go round

I have a friend from Corinth who isn't all that sold on Rangel...thinks he's G5 material. But man, the productivity is there. Anyone but Turner ffs.

Advertisement
Back