2026 Brady Smigiel 5* QB from Newbury Park, CA

This is my buddy’s brother-in-law’s nephew. Follow that? Haha. My buddy went to UM. He says he’s a really good kid. He texted me about him several months ago when he learned he was like the #2 qb in the nation. He had no idea.

Advertisement
Toughness, arm talent, excellent pocket presence and willingness to extend plays. Not a super athlete but his feet maneuvering the pocket are super advanced for his age. Lots to like about this tape.

Visiting on Saturday could be an extended trip.

I love everything about this kids tape. Had the opportunity to watch a full game when Smigel's Newbury Park team faced Oak Park during Smigel's freshman year. I was blown away by his maturity, toughness, leadership abilities not to mention his size, arm talent, pocket presence, the ability to see the field and the ability to manage the game. Smigel was so advanced for his age it was shocking. I also loved his ability to extend plays and create/improvise plus the ability to escape pressure and use his feet to gash the defense/gain yards/1st downs. I said in another post that Smigel gives me Ben Roethlisberger vibes and I'm not backing off of that. Obviously I'm not saying that Brady Smigel will be a 1st round pick and have a Hall of Fame career. I am saying that Smigel reminds me of him and that there are a lot of similarities. Brady Smigel is a fantastic QB prospect and I would love to have him as our QB commit and class ambassador.

Advertisement
Back