2026 Brady Smigiel 5* QB from Newbury Park, CA

Advertisement
He told 247 this " have a connection with all three Florida schools through my dad,” Smigiel said. “Coach Mario Cristobal at Miami played with my dad in the World League, so they’ve had contact forever. They brought their whole coaching staff out when they offered me. Coach Cristobal was out here and that was really cool."

He told 247 this " have a connection with all three Florida schools through my dad,” Smigiel said. “Coach Mario Cristobal at Miami played with my dad in the World League, so they’ve had contact forever. They brought their whole coaching staff out when they offered me. Coach Cristobal was out here and that was really cool."
NICE!

Advertisement
yes-lawd.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Toughness, arm talent, excellent pocket presence and willingness to extend plays. Not a super athlete but his feet maneuvering the pocket are super advanced for his age. Lots to like about this tape.

Visiting on Saturday could be an extended trip.

What are the connections to the other two schools?

Advertisement
Back