Bradley Jennings

I haven’t seen anything posted about him, but I saw the video of his injury, and I’d be shocked if it wasn’t something serious.

It was essentially a non-contact injury and his knee buckled. I’m praying I’m wrong, but if it’s what I think it is, the staff needs to target a transfer LB yesterday.

Baker already talked this week about possibly adding a LB. I have a feeling that’ll be a certainty now.

And 2020 needs to be heavy on backers. The elite programs are rarely in this spot with this terrible of depth, but when they are they sign massive classes at positions of need. Miami needs to do the same this year.

Advertisement
I haven’t seen anything posted about him, but I saw the video of his injury, and I’d be shocked if it wasn’t something serious.

It was essentially a non-contact injury and his knee buckled. I’m praying I’m wrong, but if it’s what I think it is, the staff needs to target a transfer LB yesterday.

Baker already talked this week about possibly adding a LB. I have a feeling that’ll be a certainty now.

And 2020 needs to be heavy on backers. The elite programs are rarely in this spot with this terrible of depth, but when they are they sign massive classes at positions of need. Miami needs to do the same this year.

Think Manny said he had a groin injury, not knee. check 3:44 on video.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We do not have the luxury of filling all the needs prior to 2020.
We just don't.
We have 1 more spot before we are full from this past cycle.
Are you telling me that a backup LB is more urgent than a starting OL?

We just don't.

Where are you getting a starting OL? Yes, we need backers. Desperately. There is ZERO depth. I love manny too and think he’s done great so far but the LB recruiting since he’s been here has been awful. Period.

Advertisement
Spring Games and Practice will flesh things out across the country and we will see another wave of transfers within the coming weeks that the staff will rummage through.

Yet someone said that his leg was rolled up by another player ......
Big difference in knee and groin pain, hopefully he will be 100% in the fall.
He didn’t get rolled on. There is a video I saw posted on Twitter. It was non-contact and I pray it’s a groin. Still need to get a transfer in my opinion even if this is a non-serious issue

He didn’t get rolled on. There is a video I saw posted on Twitter. It was non-contact and I pray it’s a groin. Still need to get a transfer in my opinion even if this is a non-serious issue

Yep. Nobody touched his lower body. He did not get rolled up on. He was engaged up top and something popped. If it’s his groin, it’s a huge win. Definitely something lower body, without question.

But he was not rolled up on. It was a non-contact injury on the lower body, which, more often than not, is very bad news. Hope it really is a groin tear/strain and it’s only a few week injury. It didn’t look good.

Advertisement

Let me clarify my sarcasm, some idiot that apparently did not see the video posted his knee was rolled up on. If you saw the video it was apparent there was no contact to his knee, if it's a pulled groin then he will be back in the fall. A tear gets more complicated.
Defiantly need to look at the portal, our depth at LB is a concern.

I was on the sideline near the injury tent. I can tell you he was sitting upright with his legs hanging over the table (bent) for most of the remainder of the game. They also never applied ice or a cold pack to his knee. Hearing it was a groin makes a lot of sense based on what I saw.

Advertisement
We just don't.

giphy (9).gif

Advertisement
Back