Bradley Jennings Good to Go

Sooo.. did you ask him if he was going to be ready to play come fall.. I mean spring?

Advertisement
Sooo.. did you ask him if he was going to be ready to play come fall.. I mean spring?
I usually ask questions that i find relevant, I don’t overwhelm with questions nor do I come off as an insider, I talked to them like they were one of my day 1 homies. “Y’all boys be safe and knock some heads off, aye Brad how ya leg? You Good GOOD?” And he responded “I’m GOOD!!” It was a friendly conversation, not hard to approach people.

Relax homie, they were wearing mask, gas station wouldn’t let them in if they didn’t have it on.
Manny got his bois tricked out with masks! Hear stores don't care if ewe have masks. They posed two butt they don't.

Advertisement
For real, though...how DID you recognize Bradley Jennings in street clothes at a random gas station???
in 1994 (or 1995), I was at the Deion Sanders celebrity basketball game in Atlanta during Super Bowl week. I saw and got a photo taken with Michael Barrow, whose first question to me was, “how did you recognize me”.

Advertisement
Lots of determination in this young man. He could match Bar Milo's 15 years wearing the orange and green.

Advertisement
Back