Bradley Jennings Good to Go

207Cane

Recruit
I’m a manager for a moving company and I had a job near an apartment building in coral gables, went to the gas station to get a Gatorade and saw Bradley and Gurvan about to leave. I spoke, elbow greeted both guys and asked BJ how was he, Gurvan was in the passenger seat smiling, seemed like he was shocked that a random guy like me knew who he was so easily. Anyway BJ looked at me with a confident face and said “I’m Goood!!!” I then felt as confident as ever that he was back. You’ve seen in my previous post I’ve had run ins with Jeff Thomas. I don’t try to get deep intel but I will ask a question that the board usually concerns about if somehow I do engage in conversations with these guys. Btw street talk gets more honest intel than media outlets anyway, so there you go. Competition is solidified. #GoCanes

Advertisement
Dude, my body is ready for a season. Please Lord, give it to me
I’m so with you brother, I really can’t wait to see this competition at linebacker, Bradley and Brooks showed glimpses of explosive hits and Pop. I’m so tired of the leg tackles and missing big hits and wrestling players down. We need HIT STICK BUST **** TALK **** again.

Advertisement
I’m so with you brother, I really can’t wait to see this competition at linebacker, Bradley and Brooks showed glimpses of explosive hits and Pop. I’m so tired of the leg tackles and missing big hits and wrestling players down. We need HIT STICK BUST **** TALK **** again.
I'm just ready to see the whole squad it's littered with talent everywhere and now we have a proven QB. Just let us redeem 2020 a little haha

I’m a manager for a moving company and I had a job near an apartment building in coral gables, went to the gas station to get a Gatorade and saw Bradley and Gurvan about to leave. I spoke, elbow greeted both guys and asked BJ how was he, Gurvan was in the passenger seat smiling, seemed like he was shocked that a random guy like me knew who he was so easily. Anyway BJ looked at me with a confident face and said “I’m Goood!!!” I then felt as confident as ever that he was back. You’ve seen in my previous post I’ve had run ins with Jeff Thomas. I don’t try to get deep intel but I will ask a question that the board usually concerns about if somehow I do engage in conversations with these guys. Btw street talk gets more honest intel than media outlets anyway, so there you go. Competition is solidified. #GoCanes

thanks for sharing

+1000 for posting more than just his name in thread title

Advertisement
Good ****. I just hope he has some mobility left after that injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back