Brad Tejeda (Good Work!)

Advertisement
@Cribby and a few others knew about rogers but it wasn't suppose to happen this soon. There are other top recruits I heard are on board. My gut is @bradtejeda knows this but he is respecting the staffs rollout plans. by the way he talks, he clearly knows some of this but he's being responsible.
thats what seperates great media reporters from bad ones.

Advertisement
Brad and Flo tried to Bamboozle me by telling me they had Xavier Restrepo live when they let me on air.... That hurt, Got my hopes up and crushed me..LOL!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... I'm just teasin , it was all in good fun and they got me... Was cool to interact with Brad and Flo that night... :):)

Brad and Flo tried to Bamboozle me by telling me they had Xavier Restrepo live when they let me on air.... That hurt, Got my hopes up and crushed me..LOL!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... I'm just teasin , it was all in good fun and they got me... Was cool to interact with Brad and Flo that night... :):)
Don’t worry bro we have gotten like 6 ppl with that already 😂😂 Appreciate your support as always 🙌🏻

We have never had a staff member make it about themselves
Look GIF by The Maury Show

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby and a few others knew about rogers but it wasn't suppose to happen this soon. There are other top recruits I heard are on board. My gut is @bradtejeda knows this but he is respecting the staffs rollout plans. by the way he talks, he clearly knows some of this but he's being responsible.
So Brad isn't AI 😖? I need new sauces dammit

Advertisement
Is this a joke?
That’s the joke friend
Touché brother, went over my head. Peter was flat out annoying and weird.

Admittedly, I haven’t read enough @Andrew ’s posts to infer the existence of a tendency towards dry humor.

As this is apparently the case, this humor manifested itself in that post, which caught me flatfooted, as I watched it sail over my head.

So, in that case, touché Andrew, as I’ll need to adjust my view accordingly.

Last edited:
Admittedly, I haven read enough @Andrew ’s posts to infer the existence of a tendency towards dry humor.

As this is apparently the case, this humor manifested itself in that post, which caught me flatfooted, as I watched it sail over my head.

So, in that case, touché Andrew, as I’ll need to adjust my view accordingly.
Joke obviously flew over my head. Good **** to Andrew taking shots at a slapdick who used to post here.

In all seriousness, I expect this place to be popping the next 6 months. We only have three commits but with visits back on that is going to change.

Advertisement
Back