Brad Tejeda (Good Work!)

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I just want to say. In the past, this board had fake insiders and people leaking fake news for traffic. I have been told people around the canes family really respect Brad and hes also held information that in order not to hurt the team. He has vetted his info and its legit and hes earning alot of respect. Trust what he says, hes a good guy from what I been told. If he is not letting out all the info, its for a reason, hes not teasing or misleading.

Brad. Keep up the good work. the board is lucky to have you. Stay the way you are.

Advertisement
Global Goal Thank You GIF by Global Citizen

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want to say. In the past, this board had fake insiders and people leaking fake news for traffic. I have been told people around the canes family really respect Brad and hes also held information that in order not to hurt the team. He has vetted his info and its legit and hes earning alot of respect. Trust what he says, hes a good guy from what I been told. If he is not letting out all the info, its for a reason, hes not teasing or misleading.

Brad. Keep up the good work. the board is lucky to have you. Stay the way you are.
Great post, well done Brad

Advertisement

Let's tag him so we know he sees this.

Also, you might want to change the thread title so nobody thinks he's injured.

@bradtejeda

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back