Brad Kaaya's Biggest Area of Improvement?

I'm no fan of "dual threat" QB's but sometimes I wonder if kids like Kaaya that have been around private QB coaches/gurus from a younger age sometimes end up focusing on so many other things that they end up losing some development when it comes to mobility. Or it could be that kids that can afford (or are afforded) that type of tutelage were never going to be that mobile to begin with. Nonetheless, the one glaring weakness with Kaaya is that he makes Brock Berlin look like Cam Newton when it comes to moving anywhere outside the pocket.

In Kayaa's case, he was never mobile to begin with.

Advertisement
I'm no fan of "dual threat" QB's but sometimes I wonder if kids like Kaaya that have been around private QB coaches/gurus from a younger age sometimes end up focusing on so many other things that they end up losing some development when it comes to mobility. Or it could be that kids that can afford (or are afforded) that type of tutelage were never going to be that mobile to begin with. Nonetheless, the one glaring weakness with Kaaya is that he makes Brock Berlin look like Cam Newton when it comes to moving anywhere outside the pocket.

In Kayaa's case, he was never mobile to begin with.

hey he runs 6.2 forty that is mobile enough

Advertisement
Back